The scoop on 'Plant Oregon'

Plant Oregon

8651 Wagner Creek Rd
Talent, Oregon 97540-7792 (United States)

Comments:

Positive esteve59
Annapolis, MD
March 18, 2009
It is a shame there is only one other feedback and negative to boot......
Plant Oregon has an AMAZING selection of trees especially conifers. The web site is very easy to navigate and purchase.
I contacted Dan via email and he replied rather quickly.
The best part was opening the package...WOW.....
I would say the size and quality was as good or exceeded most purchases I have made by mail order/internet.This is probably because they are " Wholesale growers, open to the public ".
Shipping from Oregon to Maryland was only $26.00 for 10 trees,7of which were 1 gallon..accomplished by removing the pots.
I definitely recommend.
Negative alexander3
Bethlehem, PA
November 22, 2003
On October 13th, I placed an order for a Trident Maple. I received an e-mail confirmation right away. Here is the bill portion:
================
Sub-Total: $27.50
Shipping: $0.00 (Two Day)
Sales Tax: $0.00
Invoice Total: $27.50
Store Credit: -$0.00
TOTAL DUE: $27.50
===============

I also received a tracking number. The next week I tried to use the tracking number at the web site, but got only an error message. On October 28th, I sent e-mail asking about the status of my order, and the owner wrote back:
"Hi Alex,
sorry for the delay, We were out of town for a couple of weeks and are just starting to get caught up. I'll make sure it gets shipped soon. I need to investigate the tracking # issue. thank you for your patience.
dan"

On November 10th I called the company and left a message. On November 11th I called again, and spoke to Dan, the owner. He said he would send the tree the next day (Wednesday the 12th). On November 20th I called again and spoke to Dan. He informed me that the tree had not yet been mailed. He said he didn't have a trident maple in the size I asked for. During the course of our conversation he informed me that I would be billed for shipping, on top of the $27.50, even though my e-mail receipt said "TOTAL DUE: $27.50". At this point I cancelled my order. I strongly caution people against ordering electronically from Plant Oregon.