The scoop on 'A.G. Ammon Nursery'

A.G. Ammon Nursery

Chatsworth, New Jersey 08019 (United States)

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Comments:

Positive nw6b
Moorestown, NJ
September 17, 2014
Posted on September 17, 2014, updated September 17, 2014
A.G. Ammon blueberries shrubs are the best I\'ve ever come across: very healthy; deep, fully developed root systems; thick, green crowns; and robust berry producers. My guess is that this has something to do with their location in the heart of the NJ Pine Barrens—the best possible soil conditions for growing blueberries—and the fact that they have focused exclusively on blueberries.

The customer service is just as good as the blueberries—knowledgeable, helpful, and practical—and their prices can\'t be beat. I honestly wish all nurseries were this good!

As the other reviewer mentioned, they are primarily mail-order and their website is under construction. But they are an established nursery (they have been around for as long as I can remember, and I am not a spring chicken!). They sell potted plants for pickup and ship bare root plants.

On September 17th, 2014, nw6b added the following:

The phone number and fax number listed are reversed. The phone is (609) 726-1370 and the fax is (609)726-1270. Also, the web address is http://www.ammonnursery.com.
Positive imipolex
Doylestown, PA
February 12, 2011
Nonexistent on the web, but this place has the biggest, best blueberry bushes you will find. The potted ones are huge, but even the bare-root "3-year" were twice the size of the 3-year we got from another well-known blueberry nursery. Highly-recommended.

Ordering went without a hitch. We picked the plants up (they are near the NJ Pine Barrens), so I can't comment on shipping with them.