The scoop on 'Wildwood Gardens'

Wildwood Gardens

P. O. Box 250
Molalla, Oregon 97038-0250 (United States)

Comments:

Positive redscarf
Evanston, IL
October 6, 2009
I ordered three irises from Wildwood this year, and they arrived VERY quickly! All three were large and healthy. I also received a beautiful extra, which was also very nice. All the irises are healthy and started growing new leaves very quickly.
Positive pollyk
Hannibal, NY (Zone 6a)
September 22, 2009
I received my order from Wildwood today. I ordered a variety of beardless irises. They arrived fresh, and are good sized divisions. Two nice bonuses were included.

I would recommend Wildwood Gardens.
Positive cowboy
cairo, GA (Zone 8b)
October 1, 2007
september 07 i received my order. fine plants, quality, and price.
Positive arthurgoodwin
Denver, CO
October 5, 2006
Ordered 10 Pacific Coast Iris and 1 Japanese Iris after an extended exchange of e-mails in which owner of company was very helpful. Iris arrived very well packaged looking like they had just been dug that morning. All were of nice size, well rooted, and with numerous increases showing. Two nice bonus plants were included as well. I would definitely order from this company again.
Positive flowerfrenzy
Vancouver, WA (Zone 7a)
May 17, 2006
Wildwood Gardens is an excellent place to buy iris. They also sell daylilies, although I haven't purchased any from them. Their collections of iris are an especially good deal and they let you make suggestions regarding which ones you would like to receive. Ultimately, it's their choice on which ones they send you. However, I received all but one that I requested in my Japanese Iris collection. The plants have done exceptionally well in my garden and many of them have bloomed the first year! Wildwood also carries a great variety of species and species crosses that you won't find anywhere else. I highly recommend giving them a try!
Positive daylily970
Coshocton, OH (Zone 6a)
April 11, 2006
i placed my first order with wildwood gardens this spring for siberian irises. yesterday, i received my order and i'm very happy with it. i received 4-5 fans of each. i ordered two siberian collections, i could suggest the ones that i wanted. i received almost everyone that i wanted. i would highly recommend them.