The scoop on 'Toadshade Wildflower Farm'

Toadshade Wildflower Farm

Toadshade Wildflower Farm has 185 products listed in PlantScout.

53 Everittstown Rd.
Frenchtown, New Jersey 08825 (United States)

Paper Catalog Cost: Free

» Like them on Facebook

Comments:

Positive emelfr
Metuchen, NJ
March 26, 2009
Randi spoke gave an informative talk at our garden club. She brought a number of plants and I bought a few - which have done wonderfully. She advocates propagating and growing native plants and cautions against buying from nurseries that just dig the plants up from the wild. I made another order from her and received excellent customer service.
Positive pileorocks
Montclair, NJ
September 23, 2008
my order of 15 plants arrived promptly and very well-packed. plants were large and healthy for the 4 1/2" pots, with very very well-developed root systems. customer service was friendly. overall, a great experience. i will order again in the spring.
Positive nychas
Brooklyn, NY
July 10, 2006
Plants arrived healthy, promptly and very well packed.
Positive herbmoxie
Annandale, NJ (Zone 6b)
May 10, 2006
My friend and I had a wonderful experience at Toadshade today. Randi gave us her 3-penny tour which was worth a gazillion. They are mail-order - but we live close and she accomodated us. Having viewed the operation up-close and personal - I can vouch that the quality of the plants is great. Randi is meticulous and while I haven't received plants by mail, I would expect that they are carefully packaged as all other aspects of the operation are carefully done. I am envious of the recipients of the plants that were "pulled for shipping" that we saw today. Their website suggests contacting them with questions - and I would encourage that based on our experience today receiving answers.

HerbMoxie
Positive Tristan
May 1, 2004
I ordered a Virginia Creeper plant, and the young plant arrived in excellent condition. The people at Toadshade seem both extremely friendly and professional--two different people called to be sure I was aware of the minimum shipping charge (a few cents more than what the online ordering system had shown) and to see if that was acceptable. Customer service, packaging, and product were all outstanding.

Brava!
Positive Ewald
Limerick, PA (Zone 6b)
November 10, 2003
I ordered three violets and a wild hairy petunia (With a name like that, I couldn't resist!). The order was promptly shipped and well-packed. Shipping was reasonable at $4.50 (their minimum charge). Plants appeared healthy and of good size.
Positive monarda
Troy, MO
June 10, 2002
I ordered several wildflower varieties from this company on May 30, 2002. I received my order on June 8, 2002. My order was received in an extremely sturdy shipping box. The plants were all carefully packed with plastic bags around the plants and individually wrapped in newspaper. The plants arrived with moist soil and were in excellant condition. I will definitely be ordering more from this company.