The scoop on 'Cottage Garden Seeds'

Cottage Garden Seeds

40 Oldhams Terrace, Astley Bridge
Bolton, BL1 6RD
(United Kingdom)

Comments:

Positive Alyssum
Cortlandt Manor, NY (Zone 6a)
May 22, 2004
The plants I grew from Psilo have excellent habits!! They have great branching on strong sturdy stems. They are also loaded with buds. I have found them far superior to the other aquilegia I have growing in my garden.
Positive Weezingreens
Seward, AK (Zone 3b)
December 28, 2003
Having ordered from many on-line seed companies, I am pleased to say that this website was very user friendly. I was able to move from information to order without difficulty, and checkout was painless. The prices were quite reasonable.

The selection is simple, but impressive, offering many types of Hardy Geraniums, Aquilegia, Somniferum poppy, and more varieties that are difficult to obtain from U.S. seed companies. Mrs. Cutts has provided stunning photos of her flower garden and a very helpful grower's guide for her seeds.

The order was confirmed in a timely manner, and the seeds were received in less than two weeks from England to the United States. The packets were well labeled, securely sealed, and the seed amounts were generous.

As I write this, I have not, as yet, propagated the seeds, but from previous experience, I found seeds from Mrs. Cutt's garden to germinate well and produce healthy, true plants.