The scoop on 'Deer Out Deer Repellent'

Deer Out Deer Repellent

Colonia, New Jersey 07067 (United States)

Phone: 908-769-4242

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive LDeLisa
Toms River, NJ
February 9, 2011
I just had to let the world know how thankful I am that I found Deer Out!! I live in an area inundated with deer. It would not be unusual to see six to ten deer in my yard in the summer time and triple that amount in the winter time. I placed my 1st order on line a few years ago, very easy, I might add, and received my gallon with sprayer within a couple of days. To my delight, this product worked immediately!! Never before have I had a product work so well. The deer have not even come close to my patio containers, my shrubs or trees. I have just ordered for the third time this year, not because it was necessary to use it all, but I have been sharing it with friends, neighbors and family. I have become a walking advertisement for Deer Out!! I have clued in my co-workers, friends and family who live away, and every one of
the greenhouses and nurseries that I frequent every season!! They all carry the standards, but I tell them they MUST try Deer Out!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart and my most favorite flower container for creating a product that is not malodorous, easy to use, cost effective and WORKS!!
Positive lovetoshop101
Mechanicsburg, PA
January 26, 2011
I’ve never written to a company regarding their product before but I am so thrilled with the results of Deer Out that I thought I would let others know. I read the testimonials before buying the product and honestly had my doubts that any product could work that well. We’ve tried lots of other sprays, liquid Fence (the really stinky stuff) plant spikes,deer guard, soap on a stick, human hair, etc. for years.None of them worked.

Then I found Deer Out … all I can say is THIS PRODUCT WORKS! I would completely recommend this to anyone who has tried other things, it’s worth every penny. We didn't spray a few plants in the yard because the deer typically didn't go after them, but they were totally eaten, probably because they were so hungry because they couldn't’t eat the other plants. All I can say is I am now a DEER OUT customer for life! Thank you!!
Negative jimtripp72
Eastman, GA
June 11, 2010
We used this product just as instructed and it DID NOT WORK. I have been farming for over 30 years and have used many different chemicals and have a lot of experience mixing chemicals. They offer a money back guarentee but trust me they dont offer any help. This is a very expensive product not to work.
Positive pmoyle
Spokane, WA
June 2, 2010
Deer Out has provided a badly-needed solution to our problem with deer eating plants, shrubs, and trees on our property north of Spokane, WA. Once applied to the plant/shrub/tree, the scores of deer that inhabit this rural area browse elsewhere. Deer Out is pleasant smelling, easily applied, leaves no visible residue, and lasts from several weeks up to the three months advertised. The only vulnerable period is while the plants leaf out during spring during which time more frequent applications must be made. After experiencing repeated damage and total loses to our garden & trees, the cost of Deer Out is a minor consideration. The application containers must be stored correctly and shaken vigorously in order to avoid plugging the applicator.
Positive grunt26
Flemington, NJ
January 29, 2009
Deer Out deer repellent is the only repellent that has worked for us here in deer infested Hunterdon County NJ…When I tell you that we tried every repellent known to man, I mean we even contracted with a professional deer repellent spray service that came out once a month to spray our property.
(Save your money, it did not work in the least)

We found DEER OUT over 5 years ago from a local garden center that swore by it.. The guy told me if it didn’t work for me to bring it right back. He said I quote: “If a deer take a bite they will send my money back”

Well, now more than 5 years later and my gardens have never looked so good…if it wasn’t for this product, I honestly think my wife and I would have moved out of this community due to the unbelievable deer infestation problem There are times when there are 30 or 40 deer all together feasting on someone else’s shrubs. There are so many deer around here, that people drive thru the neighborhood just to see all the deer.
Negative elaine_e
New York, NJ
September 4, 2008
I had been successfully using Liquid Fence for years at our summer home. I tried Deer Out because of the nasty odor of Liquid Fence. I sprayed Deer Out weekly for a few weeks. The deer seem to love this stuff. I have lots of damage since I made the switch. I have plants next to my hydrangea that I don't normally spray because it is a plant that deer normally don't eat. Those plants got some over spray of Deer Out and for the first time in 15 years the deer ate those plants too!

The only effect this product has had for me was to make my grounds more tasty for the deer.

I went back to Liquid Fence and the deer immediately stopped munching.

Deer Out is quite expensive and their web site says that there is a guarantee but does not tell you what it is. Instead the web site says to read the label which means that you need to buy the product before you know what the warranty is. Hmmmm. It would be very easy to put in "very conditional 30 day warranty from date you place order on line" which is what their warranty seems to be.

I contacted the company and requested a refund because their product does not work. They said that I purchased it on 7/11 and therefore it is now outside of their 30 day warranty. I did not receive the product the day that I placed my on line order and I did not go out to spray my grounds for a week or more after I received it. I feel their business tactics are unfair at the very least.

I will go back to them one more time and let you know how I make out.

elaine_e
Positive vsabio
Reston, VA (Zone 7a)
August 10, 2008
Deer Out is terrific. I was using Deer Off previously; it leaves a white coating on the plants' leaves, and just generally smells pretty terrible. I've had a cherry tree destroyed by deer *while* it was treated with Deer Off (within days of treatment, in fact). I've since switched to Deer Out, and haven't had a single "incident" yet. And it smells minty fresh! :-)
Positive kuntryjan
New Kent, VA
April 8, 2006
I live in the country and have lots and lots of deer on my property every evening. I wanted an all natural product that would keep the deer from eating my vegetables and flowers and DEER OUT is the only thing that has ever worked! It's wonderful! Peppermint fragrance that you spray on once and it lasts and lasts. Just use on new growth and leave it alone. The deer may sniff - but they don't eat! Deer Out is a great product.
Positive Moda127
Morristown, NJ (Zone 6a)
June 9, 2004
Deer Out Deer Repellent honestly, truly works and keeps working for quite a long time. I sprayed all my bushs and plantings this spring, in April, and its still working, its now June - herds of deer still pass through my yard, but evertyhing is growing perfectly and no munching!!!!

I am very satified with this product - they also sell a spray for groundhogs and rabbits.

This product is well worth it!
Plants are not cheap, and its discouraging to find
the deer have turned your yard into there salad bar.

I want to share the secret!

Happy now here in