The scoop on 'Tejas Native Bulbs'

Tejas Native Bulbs

Tejas Native Bulbs, PMB162, 6705 Hwy 290 West, Ste 502
Austin, Texas 78735 (United States)

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Editor's Comment:
Question Mark Feb. 2010,

The website for this vendor is no longer active. If anyone has information concerning the status of this company, please use the Contact Us link to inform our editors.

Comments:

Positive dmj1218
west Houston, TX (Zone 9a)
August 11, 2006
I recently purchased some bulbs from Tejas--service, shipping, and packaging was EXCELLENT. Also prompt and professional service and communications. I definitely will order more bulbs from this company and would highly recommend them for any gardener in Texas or zones 8-9.
On October 14th, 2006, dmj1218 added the following:

Received my second purchase of bulbs from Tejas--This company real goes out of their way to please a customer! Shipping was fast, packing is again excellent, and they have definitely earned repeat purchases from me.
Positive Ispahan
Chicago, IL (Zone 6a)
January 6, 2005
Just received my first order from this company, and I have to say that I am extremely pleased with both the speed with which my order was processed and shipped and also with the extraordinary quality of the plant material. I will definitely order from them again in the future.
Positive Ewald
Limerick, PA (Zone 6b)
December 30, 2003
I was shopping around for Camassia scilloides (wild hyacinth), which is native to Pennsylvania (my state). I googled, with very few results. This company lists it, along with 16 other bulb species which are native to Texas. At three for $9.00, it was a good price (shipping would be $10). There is a minimum order of $25, not including shipping. Currently they sell only these 17 bulbs, all native to Texas. I decided it was too late in the season for me to be planting bulbs, so I'll wait to order for next season. The site includes a forum.