The scoop on 'Delmarvelous Chestnuts'

Delmarvelous Chestnuts

Townsend, Delaware 19734-0427 (United States)

Comments:

Negative elcanrab
Patagonia, AZ
June 2, 2012
I placed a large order with Delmarvelous last year and was charged through PayPal. The order never came. I called, wrote, emailed, countless times and never received a response to any of my attempts. I finally filed a BBB complaint, and even they were unsuccessful! Paypal eventually refunded the money but it was a horrible experience,
Negative califgenie
Sebastopol, CA
August 22, 2006
I placed an order with Delmarvelous Chestnuts online a couple of months ago. The price of my purchase was deducted from my bank account, but I never received my order. I emailed them TWICE using the address on their website, but got no answer. I then snail-mailed a letter to the P.O. box on their website. That letter came back to me today with "Forward time exp--Rtn to send" on it. The address given on the postal sticker is 648 Oak Hill School Rd, Townsend DE 19734-9206. (I will try writing again.)
THIS IS NO WAY TO DO BUSINESS!
Positive dawnsharon2001
New York, NY (Zone 7a)
November 15, 2004
Chestnuts were sweeter and fresher than any I'd had before. Definitely worth the price.

However, the chestnut knives that came with the introductory package mystified me. If anything, they made it harder to cut crosses in the chesnuts than with a plain knife. Was I using them wrong? Perhaps they should come with illustrated instructions.