The scoop on 'Michigan Gardener Magazine'

Michigan Gardener Magazine

16291 W. 14 Mile Rd., Suite 5
Beverly Hills, Michigan 48025-3327 (United States)

Phone: 248-594-5563
Fax: 248-594-5564

Neutral deann
Au Gres, MI (Zone 5a)
February 19, 2005
My Master Gardener Assoc. subscribes to this publication which resembles a newspaper and not a true magazine. Because our group is over 150 miles north of the city that this is published in, we pay for subscripion. I find that it does have a few good articles in it, but it has more advertisment then anything.

The publishers have this available free to folks who live in a three county radius.

Positive helvasmom
Hamtramck, MI
April 14, 2004
Wonderful free magazine available at its' advertisers stores. Good local gardening information, lists of garden events and meetings, and ads for many excellent local garden shops I had never heard of, but I am looking forward to visiting. It's also available by subscription.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us ]