The scoop on 'Butterfield Organic Growers'

Butterfield Organic Growers

1429 Upper City Road
Pittsfield, New Hampshire 03263 (United States)

Visit Butterfield Organic Growers at:

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive StellysPapa
Dothan, AL (Zone 8a)
May 7, 2009
I recently bought Chameleon, Violet and Sweet Woodruff plants from this nursery. There was a delay in the shipment but I was sent an e-mail explaing the cause for the delay. I received the plants last week. The plants were all alive. I did have to doctor them a bit before planting, But, I am not blaming Butterfield for the reason. I did contact them after I received the plants to let them know that UPS had kicked the box around and really badly damaged it, and when I opened the box, the plants were tossed all around and some were not in their containers. But I have successfully nursed them back to health. I have never had problems with UPS in the past. But, I am letting you all know this, just so you know if you get a package and it's damanged, it may very well be the fault of UPS or who ever the carrier is, and not the fault of the nursery. I will do buisiness with Butterfield again.