The scoop on 'Robert Marvel Plastic Mulch'

Robert Marvel Plastic Mulch

2425 Horseshoe Pike (Rt. 322)
Annville, Pennsylvania 17003 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-478-2214
Fax: 717-838-0978

» Like them on Facebook
This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive stormygace
kure beach, NC (Zone 7b)
February 14, 2011
Super nice & very helpful! Can't believe the prices - even with shipping they are 1/2 the cost of buying locally! In addition to the mulch they do irrigation setups - have a wonderful special which I wish I had known about a month ago. Was told to expect my shipment of black plastic mulch by the end of the week. I am very impressed & glad to have found them. Will be using again.
Positive petes
February 23, 2004
An excellent company to deal with. I only bought one roll of black plastic, and was treated as though I was ordering a truckload! Compared to buying those small rolls from the local store, this is a bargain. They were friendly, shipped fast, and packaged well. I will buy from them again!