The scoop on 'Syringa Plus'

Syringa Plus

West Boxford, Massachusetts 01885 (United States)

Phone: 978-352-3301
Fax: 978-352-3313

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive radiana
Merrimac, VA
November 8, 2012
After a bad experience with a different online retailer I placed a very late season order with Syringa Plus. I wasn't even sure it would still be possible to get plants in the ground before winter. They responded immediately to e-mails, spoke with me on the phone, quickly checked inventory, and shipped right away. The lilacs arrived fast and were in great condition. My order with them was an excellent experience and I would buy lilacs from them again without hesitation.
Positive katebk
Columbia, MO
June 3, 2008
I am incredibly pleased with my purchase from Syringa Plus! I ordered ten lilac plants in the smallest size to be shipped to Missouri and they all looked great when they arrived. After planting I thought I was going to lose one of my Monge lilacs, however just the top died back and the new growth is healthy and strong. All the other varieties I ordered have already grown four inches and I've only had them a month or so! I highly recommend this company for the quality and variety of their plants as well as the delightful and friendly service. Evie and Roger are great.
Positive Ahab26
Beverly, MA
July 6, 2007
I have visited Syringa Plus numerous times. Regardless of the time of day, week or year, they are always willing to answer questions and help find what you are looking for. They have a tremendous selection of lilacs, many of which cannot be found in your normal garden center and the plants are always very healthy. They are the epitome of good, hard-working HONEST people and go out of their way to make sure that you have a pleasant experience. I will continue to go there and tell everyone that I know about them. I wish there were more people like them in this world.
Positive magnolavastic
Sira
Norway
January 25, 2007
Syringa Plus has a perfect service. I imported 24 own roots lilacs, and they arrived safe and sound. Nice plants with healthy roots. The contact by e-mail was very good. The owners of Syringa Plus tracked the parcel and asked me about delivery time etc. I felt that this service was amazing! I strongly recommemd this nursery. I will certainly place more orders in the future.
Sincerely, Olav Kalleberg, Norway
PS. And they answered all mails promptly in a very kind way. If you are searching for lilacs you'll know where to buy, A phyto was for free!! It is the only nursery that has offered free phyto! And I have tried a lot of imports from all over the world!
Positive pollyk
Hannibal, NY (Zone 6a)
June 16, 2005
I made a wholesale purchase from Syringa Plus this year. I see they also have an extensive listing for retail sales. I would recommend them highly. Everything went smoothly, and their plants were more than excellent. Plus the owners Evie and Roger were wonderful to work with. Polly Kinsman