The scoop on 'TreeSource Citrus Nursery'

TreeSource Citrus Nursery

502 North Kaweah, Suite B
Exeter, California 93221 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive starlady42
State College, PA
March 9, 2010
The below comment is not entirely correct. TreeSource's primary distribution is wholesale, but they will sell to individuals if you place a minimum order of 25 trees. You can check on their website to see what they have in stock at the moment -- you can mix and match available stock to make up the 25. If you want them to propagate for you, that's a minimum of 25 of one variety. They were very prompt and polite in responding to my inquiry, so I'm rating 'positive' even though I haven't ordered anything yet...
Neutral serpyllum
San Carlos, CA
November 25, 2007
As of 2007, site is wholesale-only.
Positive citrus_monkey
Lake Elsinore, CA
July 9, 2005
I purchased about 35 mini-citrus trees last November from TreeSource overstock. Although my order was rather small by their standards, their treated me with the greastest care and respect. They gladly allowed me to pick 10 different varieties and then were happy to delay the shipping so that the trees would arrive just in time for me to give them out as Christmas gifts at work. Roger at TreeSource and his staff should be commended for the way they treat the small customers. All trees arrived in fantastic condition, and fruited this spring. The experience has me expecting to place another order as soon as I can convince my wife that I'm not addicted to collecting mini-citrus!

Thanks again,

Don in Lake Elsinore, CA
Positive JoeReal
January 16, 2004
I am extremely pleased that this company has also given some accomodations to the home growers knowing that they primarily cater to the commercial growers. They have stated that their orders will arrive within 12 weeks or more considering that they have to build the plants from scratch. By selling the extra inventory from their commercial operations, I really got a good bargain price for those varieties that are seldom very hard to obtain from typical mass retail outlets. For example, I bought their tiny citrus seedlings that are already grafted and will grow within a few months when planted into regular pots. I was overjoyed when they sent it in only 4 weeks of ordering. I got the mini-citruses for only $5 each and the shipping for 5 items is only $10. For five rare citruses, I only paid $35. Of course these are the grafted liners where you should have extra care of growing. So for other folks, better check their availability first before ordering. And if you are patient, you will be rewarded with citruses not found in the retail outlets. I am happy to obtain the Clemenules or Clementine Nules, a superb clementine not found in any other nurseries.