The scoop on 'Daylily West (formerly Benrose Daylily Garden)'

Daylily West (formerly Benrose Daylily Garden)

2420 Green Place
Arroyo Grande, California 93420-9604 (United States)

Comments:

Positive cfroning
Longmont, CO (Zone 5b)
September 4, 2003
I've placed one order with Daylily West. The plants arrived in excellent condition, with healthy, multi-fan growth. They add a freebie whose worth is based on the total amount of your order; mine looked as good as the other plants. The interaction with the owners, via email, concerning shipping, etc. was also great.
Positive picturelady
San Jose, CA (Zone 9a)
August 19, 2003
I have ordered from Ben and Penny a couple of times. The first time was at their demonstration garden, which is very lovely I might add. They are both very, very helpful and giving of their time. Their plants were nice and healthy and when ordering over a certain $ amount, a nice bonus, of your choice came with the order. Very good, a pleasure to do business with.
Positive renfield123
August 11, 2003
I received my plants and I was very pleased with the size and the condition. Very nice people. Good prices and I look forward to doing business with them again. Try them you want be disappointed.
Positive donna468
July 1, 2001
I just received my daylily order. They arrived in great condition. Nice healthy mostly three fans. They even sent me a VERY nice bonus plant. I highly recommend them.