The scoop on 'Kinnebrew Daylily Garden'

Kinnebrew Daylily Garden

6044 Palm Street P.O. Box 224
Scottsmoor, Florida 32775 (United States)

Phone: (321)-267-7985

Comments:

Positive susxmedic
Harbeson, DE (Zone 7b)
May 14, 2010
Posted on October 25, 2005, updated May 14, 2010
Fantastic introductions, very large plants with generous bonus.
Extremely nice people to deal with. We grow most of their cultivars with great success. You cannot go wrong with the Kinnebrews.
On May 14th, 2010, susxmedic added the following:

I have continued to buy their collections each year and have remained a 100% satisfied customer. Great plants and even greater people!
Positive eickenho
Sugar Land, TX (Zone 9a)
November 12, 2008
The Kinnebrews send large and healthy daylilies, and are very generous with their gift plant. The Kinnebrews are very helpful, and a pleasure to do business with.
Positive dottnmd
Hagerstown, MD (Zone 6b)
December 13, 2005
I placed my first order during the sale in july 05. I was more than an extremely happy customer. I first called and spoke to them personally and they are just the nicest people to talk to. My order arrived very speedy. I recieved nice sized clumps of no less than 4 large healthy fans per cultivar. I look forward to placing more orders with the Kinnebrews. Well worth the dough.
Positive doss
Stanford, CA (Zone 9b)
October 17, 2005
The plants are beautiful and they are very willing to discuss their daylilies and to help you find something that you will be happy with. I bought mine on sale in August and even so they were incredibly helpful. They sell daylilies that they have hybridized themselves and they are ones that stay very popular and are sold by many for years afterward. All of the Space Coast cultivars are their hybrids.
All the daylilies have taken off and are looking fine.
Highly recommend.
Positive Melissa_Ohio
Southwestern, OH (Zone 6b)
February 13, 2004
Probably the kindest daylily people I have ever dealt with! I'd recommend to anyone!