The scoop on 'Rose Fire, Ltd.'

Rose Fire, Ltd.

09 394 State Route 34
Edon, Ohio 43518 (United States)

Phone: 419-272-2787

Comments:

Positive Sunder
Westmont, IL
June 28, 2006
I ordered the following Canadian Hardy roses from Rose Fire.
1 Alexander MacKenzie
1 Champlain
1 J. P. Connell
1 John Franklin
1 Morden Blush
1 Prarie Joy
1 Cuthbert Grant

I talked to Conrad Alexander. He is really nice and help full. The cost of the plants was reasonable.

The roses were shipped on time (as promised) and were looking good except Champlain. The Champlain was little stressed but I think it should be able to recover once it gets used to the local soil. The shipping was done in a professional manner. The plants other than Champlin were not stressed at all.

Since I live in Chicago area, I am hopping these roses will do well over the winter, this year.

I would definitely buy from Rose Fire but also would recommend them to my family and friends.
Positive bonkeen
Delmar, NY
May 31, 2006
got four roses last year. they were great plants, healthy and vigorous. Very happy with both the service and the plants, also with the advice on what kind of plants would work in our region. The plants came through the winter well and are doing great. Thanks
Positive Dakotagirl
Grand Forks, ND
September 16, 2004
In the spring of 2004, I learned about a great antique rose called Duchesse de Montebello, and decided to purchase one for my garden. By searching the net, I found Rose Fire Nursery; it had Duchesse de Montebello and their prices were reasonable. I ordered my rose and was thrilled with what arrived, via UPS: a beautiful one gallon live plant, in full bloom. It perfumed our house for a day before I planted it out in the garden. It has remained healthy all summer, and I am confident that it will survive its first North Dakota winter. I am a happy Rose Fire customer.