The scoop on 'Ednie Flower Bulb, Inc.'

Ednie Flower Bulb, Inc.

37 Fredon Marksboro Road
Fredon, New Jersey 07860 (United States)

Phone: 973-940-2700

This company is affiliated with Sellsonic.com

This company is affiliated with 1 company:

This company offers a variety of bulbs.

Comments:

Positive steviedon
West Hollywood, CA
September 30, 2011
My first two years I received several hundred oriental lilies, and they were superb. My 3rd year's order just came in, 250 casablanca lilies, the bulbs look fantastic, and they arrived on time. Ednie deserves my positive feedback.
Positive gemini_sage
Winchester, KY (Zone 6a)
January 7, 2009
I hosted a co op through Ednie last spring and was most pleased! The bulbs were huge, healthy, and true to name. As a group, we purchased over 4000 bulbs. There were just over 45 participants, and everyone seemed very pleased with their bulbs. There was an issue with a few bulbs that arrived soft, but they were replaced without any problems. The manager and employees were most pleasant to deal with, and were always quick to return calls. If you have a business, or are hosting a fund raiser or group purchase, I highly recommend you consider Ednie!
Positive arthurgoodwin
Denver, CO
May 28, 2006
I ordered about 400 lily bulbs from this company in mid-May 2006 from their on-line spring on-sale list. With the late order I was a bit fearful of what I would get, but the price was too great to pass up! Well, the bulbs arrived and they were in great shape. In one case where the bulb size I ordered was sold out they substituted a larger size at no increase in cost. The only criticism (and its minor) I have is that my order arrived with a couple of bulb types listed as 'not/available' (they didn't charge me for these), even though their website still lists these bulbs as available -- they need to update their website listings a bit more frequently.
Positive pollyk
Hannibal, NY (Zone 6a)
July 14, 2005
I have purchased lilies wholesale from Ednie now for two seasons. I cannot say enough good things about this company. The owner (I assume) Jeffrey is the most helpful person I have ever dealt with. The lily bulbs were large, and in excellent condition. I have read on forums where people received wrong bulbs, so I planted three of each lily in my test gardens. They have all, so far, been true to name, and virus free. I had a minor billing problem, which was taken care of immediately, and properly (which to me was much more important than the problem). Their retail site appears to be Wooden Shoe Bulb Farm, and if you look on Ednie site there is a link for that. Wonderful company to deal with, wish they could all be that good.
On December 2nd, 2006, pollyk added the following:

2006 fall I also ordered tulips, daffs, iris histriodes George, and other items from Ednie. The bulbs were fantastic. The bulbs were huge, in good condition, and I received everything I ordered. Just wonderful. Please try this great company.
Positive biscottirocket
Nantucket, MA
April 7, 2005
I ordered casablanca liles and some amaryllis bulbs from ednie and they were superb. Huge bloom and performance...the liles stopped people in their tracks!
Positive Tdclare
Sonora, KY
March 30, 2004
Last Spring I ordered Ednie Flower Bulbs Astilbe - both Bressingham Beauty as well as Snowdrift through PlantAmerica.
The bulbs were spectacular! Superb size, excellent quality. Excellent service - all are doing remarkable. Definitely would order their plants again. Excellent quality. Very reasonable pricing. Good deal.