The scoop on 'Gudseeds.com'

Gudseeds.com

1414 - 20th Street North
Lethbridge, Alberta T1H3P2 (Canada)

This company is affiliated with Southern Business Express

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive tarabambino
March 29, 2004
I placed an order for 6 packages of seeds and the company e-mailed me stating one was sold out, however paying through Paypal, my CC had already been charged the amount. They gave me the options of a refund, a substitute, or I could wait until the seeds arrived, and they would ship them to me and pay the shipping. I was out of town for 2 weeks so the order had arrived while I was gone, and I did not see the e-mail until then. I replied I would like to substitute for another type, and the seeds arrived about 1 week later.. and they 'Did Pay the Shipping'. I would definately do business with them in the future.