The scoop on 'Porcupine Hollow Farm'

Porcupine Hollow Farm

8593 W. State Rd.
Central Lake, Michigan 49622 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-568-9179

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive starider7
Traverse City, MI
May 30, 2004
A few weeks ago, I found Porcupine Hollow Farm on the internet, and since it is only about an hour, I elected to drive over. Prices off the lot are different from the online prices for obvious reasons (bare root vs. b&b or potted). The selection was good, with a LOT of larger trees. I purchased a clump of 4 White Spire Birch trees, 1 Brandywine Crabapple, 1 Northfire Maple, and 2 Meadowlark Forsythia bushes. The Birch was about 12' tall, the other two trees about 10'-11'. All in all, excellent specimens. Pat, the owner, is very knowledgeable, and helped me choose good trees for my criteria. I planted them a couple of weeks ago, and they are flourishing, including blooms on the crabapple, and new growth already on everything. I highly recommend them for both price and quality. I cannot attest to the online experience though as I went there in person.