The scoop on 'Growco Indoor Garden Supply (4hydroponics.com)'

Growco Indoor Garden Supply (4hydroponics.com)

1042 Michigan St. N.E.
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503 (United States)

Phone: 1-877-939-6900

» Like them on Facebook

Comments:

Positive MIgrower
November 6, 2012
Great selection of organic fertilizers and seeds. I get my orders fast. They're very knowledgeable so I'll keep ordering from them.
Positive meadowrue2
Dixon, IL
April 20, 2010
I'm very impressed! I ordered on Thurs. 6:00 p.m. and received on Monday 1:00 p.m. Great website and prices, as well as attention to detail. I will order from again.
Positive CaptMicha
Brookeville, MD (Zone 7a)
March 19, 2009
My experience with this company was nothing but excellence. They had many hard to find items that I couldn't find all from one source. I was really glad to see that they had everything that I was shopping for.

Their prices beat the competition, their shipping and handling charge is reasonable and the shipping was super fast. They also took great care in packaging my order for shipment. I also called their store with a question and it was answered promptly and fully. These people know what they're selling!
Positive green76thumb
Radford, VA (Zone 7a)
December 4, 2008
Nice selection of products & good prices. Very prompt shipping (reasonable shipping charge too!). Will order from them again!
Positive indoorgardener
Grand Rapids, MN
June 12, 2008
I appreciated the careful and considerate packing of my grow light bulbs. I received everything quickly and in excellent shape. Much better packing than other suppliers have provided. I'll be ordering from Growco again.
Positive ardesia
Saint Helena Island, SC (Zone 9a)
January 23, 2007
I am pleased with the products I bought and two thumbs up for their prompt service.
Positive grower19
Lexington, KY
December 2, 2005
I was impressed with the selection of exhaust fans at Growco's web site. They even had a duct muffler to keep the fan noise to a minimum. The prices are competitive and they have free shipping for larger orders which saved me a lot of money. I got the order right away and it was well packed and discreetly packaged. I have ordered from them several times, but this was my first big ticket order. They've got my business for now on.
Positive caseya
Fairfield, CA (Zone 9a)
October 6, 2005
I just got a C.A.P. CO2 controller from Growco. They were friendly when I called to ask about the time for delivery and I got the controller a day sooner than I expected.

I was impressed that their web site had a link to the owners manual. Reading the installation instructions and operating information in the manual confirmed that this was controller I needed. Having this much information available on a product before buying it is a definite advantage.

Their prices are competive too. I will order from Growco again and suggest you give them a try.
Positive ms16354
September 26, 2005
Researched pricing for a Hydrofarm Growlight for about a month. Found the best price at Growco. Got the shipment fast and it was exactly what it was supposed to be.
Positive KathyMI
September 9, 2005
I'm new to hydroponics and needed advice. I called the toll-free number on Growco's web site and got a very experienced sales person. He was patient as I asked many questions and he knew the answers to all them.

He recommended one of their All-in-one hydroponics growing packages so that I would have everything I needed to get started. On Tuesday, August 30, 2005, I ordered the All-in-one starter package #2.

I just finished setting up my new Megagarden hydroponics system with a Sunburst grow light. All I had to add was my plants and water. It included everything!

I'm very pleased with the level of expertise I encountered and I love my new hydroponics garden. I plan to make all of my future purchases at Growco. To top it off, the shipping was free. I highly recommend this online store to everyone.
Positive mlm01
St. Louis, MO (Zone 5b)
February 11, 2005
Just bought 2 T5 Tek lights from this company.

Before I made the purchase, I had several questions. All my questions were answered very quickly via email. The items arrived on time and in great condition, they were fragile and very well packed.

I am very satisfied with this company, the products and the great customer service. I will definitely use them in the future and I will say that you can buy on line with confidence from Growco.