The scoop on 'Cedar Hollow Rose Farm'

Cedar Hollow Rose Farm

182 Horner Road
Lumby, British Columbia V0E 2G7 (Canada)

Phone: 250 547 8876
Fax: 250 547 6453
Paper Catalog Cost: free

Comments:

Positive crazy_gardener
Wainwright, AB (Zone 2b)
August 27, 2007
I've ordered three times from this company and have never had a problem with my orders. Great selection of own-root healthy roses to choose from for our climate.

Always top notch customer service and prompt delivery.

However, it is sad news to hear that as of 2008 Cedar Hollow Rose Farm will NO LONGER be shipping roses. I hope they reconsider and keep up with mail orders.

Positive sazzyrose
October 26, 2006
I recieved my first order from Cedar Hollow Rose Farm this spring. They send out quality plants that are reasonably priced. My only issue is how they pack their roses. My roses had some very bad handling during shipping. I know that I would have recieved better looking plants had they put something around each individual plant.
Their customer service was very good as well One bush was broke off at ground level during shipping and they promptly replaced it... I will order from this company again.
On August 2nd, 2007, sazzyrose added the following:

Another happy order in the spring of 2007. Great selection and the packing was awesome this year. An Awesome place to buy roses that you can't find locally. I recommend this place highly.