The scoop on 'Empress Tree Nurseries (aka Fast Growing Trees, Paulownia Supply & fastgrowingtree.com)'

4475 Morris Park Drive, Suite J
Charlotte, North Carolina 28227 (United States)

» Like them on Facebook
This company is affiliated with 1 company:This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Displaying the 50 most recent comments:

Positive raisedoncoffee
Goleta, CA
November 5, 2014
I've been wanting to get some citrus trees now that I live in Santa Barbara where the weather is perfect year round. I googled around and Fast Growing Trees was one of the first links that popped up. I ordered one Meyer Lemon and one Clementine tree. When they arrived, I got 2 Lemon trees instead. I emailed them promptly and Jackie from FGT's customer service team was extremely kind and helpful. She told me she'd have a clementine tree in the mail for me asap. While I was initially kinda bummed that I didn't get what I ordered. The customer service was awesome and I was able to give the extra lemon tree to a very happy friend. Overall I was very happy with both the trees and the service from FGT and will recommend them to anybody. Happy planting!
Positive sammieyo
Sikeston, MO
October 28, 2014
just received my tree order of 11 fruit trees the 5-6 ft ones and i was amazed at the quality of the trees . they are outstanding , packaging was great , so pleased , i have just placed my second order today . they are pricey, but i believe that you get what you pay for., and i am very pleased
Positive lscott4413
Port Angeles, WA
October 13, 2014
Ordered a 3-4 foot Rising Sun Redbud at a half-price sale. The tree arrived after a 4 day trip (from east coast to west!) in very good condition, full crown, leafed out about 4 feet high with a 3/4 inch diameter stem. It was packed very securely and arrived with no damage. Shipping costs were incredibly low. Could not be more satisfied.
Positive waterwitcherkat
Fort Collins, CO
October 4, 2014
I ordered a satsuma in June and impressed with the quality of the tree. It was small but in very good shape. It is now October and the tree is healthy and sending out lots of flowers.

As a side note, I was surfing fast growing site a day after I ordered this tree and noticed that it was on sale for half price. I called and the person who answered was very nice and gave me the sale price. Excellent tree and service. I will be back if I need more plants.
Positive kipomou
Columbus, GA
September 25, 2014
I ordered 2 Citrus plants and both were damaged (broken main stem) on delivery. I took a picture and emailed it to the Empress Tree Nurseries (Fast Growing Trees), and I had a prompt reply by Jennifer. No questions asked, she sent a replacement within 4 business days. Excellent service. I will buy again from this company.
Positive Jenniferabc123
Wantagh, NY
September 13, 2014
The shrubs that I purchased {2 gardenias,1 holly, and 1 Little Gem Magnolia} were in outstanding condition, ---like a picture in a catalog---arrived in a timely manner, and were very generous- and appropriate in size.

Positive andyro
Southwick, MA
September 9, 2014
These guys are great. I have ordered some evergreens from them. They arrived in good condition and as described.
Unfortunately some of them did not survived. I have purchased a warranty from them and when I made the claim they honored it and send me a coupon to use to replace my trees. Their service was great and quick. Janine helped me out and she was great.
Will shop there again.
Positive javabeans2
Springfield, MA
August 29, 2014
I ordered a Yoshino cherry tree two days ago, after much hesitation after reading so many negative reviews of Fast Growing Trees. I did see that they're associated with Brighter Blooms, whose ratings have been trending up, so I went ahead and placed my order of one tree. I have a very old computer which got wonky on me as soon as I placed my order, and I was unable to get my order number. I never received an email from Fast Growing Trees confirming my order, but my credit card was charged. I emailed the company to ask if there was any way to track the order, but I haven't received a response. What I DID receive yesterday was a 5-6 foot well packed, leafed out cherry tree! It was potted, and packed very securely and doesn't look the least bit stressed, the medium was damp but not wet, the tree was secured with cardboard and the tree stake was stapled tightly but not one staple was in the tree, they were all carefully stapled to the green plant tape....no plastic or wires. I will say this little tree has some bug holes in the leaves, and it is planted too deeply into the container, but I can remedy that when I plant it. So I'm very happy with my purchase, and to top it off, the delivery man was friendly and outgoing.
Positive mcginthy
Kerrville, TX
August 22, 2014
I ordered a tree from this company and when it arrived, the top was broken. I notified them immediately. I had some trouble with the customer service site, and it wouldn't let me add the requested pictures. They responded very quickly and let me know they were shipping me a replacement tree. they did ask if I could send the pictures when I could. The fact that they trusted that I was telling the truth, and shipped me the tree says a lot to me. The second tree arrived safely. I would gladly recommend this company to my friends, and plan to use their services again.
Positive docchance
Albuquerque, NM
August 18, 2014
I was invited to let you know about any problems there might be with my order. Well, it arrived late yesterday, and Id rather let you know that I am thrilled with it! I have purchased plants by mail before (including a Royal Empress tree for another home), but never have they exceeded my expectations until now. The trees were well packed, arrived travel weary but healthy and completely intact, and are happily awaiting their new homes in my ever-expanding garden. Thank you so much!
Positive speaton60
Conroe, TX
August 13, 2014
I've made several orders from"Fast growing Trees" and love their trees. My mango tree has gown over two and a half feet this summer since receiving it. Shipping is fast, they're well packed, all questions have been answered quickly, and any problems taken care of with ease. I've made four orders now and will confidently make more orders in the future if I can find a spot in my yard for any more. My husband calls my yard the "Garden of Eaton"

Positive tom_pixel
Asheville, NC
July 29, 2014
Approx 2 years ago , ordered a Frost Proof Gardenia ,came well packed and looked healthy . For yr and half , it sat just like I received it - dormant looking never any new growth .
I called Fast Growin Trees after the yr and half , sorry time on warranty has run out

So, this past spring , ordered another one + extra warranty
Again it came in due time, healthy looking and packed well, but it sat dormant , leaves started turning yellow , so check with FGT and was told about the soil conditions, so started adding Epsom salts and some Iron . Then I read up more about the bush and how finicky it was . All the yellow leaves dropped off [ alot of them ] and some stems were turning brown / dying back . I took Pict of Bush and e mailed it to the company and was sent a refund in the form of a company coupon to use later . Plants arrived looking good, packed well but I've had NO luck with the Gardenia ...te
PS wasn't aware of their other name "Empress Nursery "
Positive pllmerrell
Provo, UT
July 24, 2014
I have had a supreme experience involving every transaction with Fast Growing Trees for years. Every tree that I have ordered from them has been grown in an environment that has produced very healthy trees. Each tree has been wonderfully healthy and beautifully leafed out when shipped. The crown of each tree is very full and mature when I have received it, not just a dormant stick with roots surrounded with dry newspaper in a plastic bag. In fact, the design and engineering of their boxes is specific to the tree, complete with the container filled with the original soil they were grown in, and very carefully placed inside the shipping box and sent via FedEx. However, they will never ship a tree to an area that would involve the tree staying in a shipping hub over the weekend. Instead, they ship on a Monday, so the tree will arrive as quickly as possible to avoid undue stress to the plant system. That way, when the box is opened and you lift out an absolutely beautiful tree, you could feel confident enough to put it in the foyer of your home immediately. Of course, you may want to transplant it into a more commodious planter, if that is your choice. The trees have always been full, luxurious, healthy and visually stunning right out of the box. I will ALWAYS order from Fast Growing Trees whenever I choose to grow a plant that I know will bring many years of satisfaction for a job well done and will enhance the beauty of my landscape as well as the value of my home.
Negative Phi_Man
Blackhawk-Camino Tassajara, CA
July 18, 2014
BEWARE!! They ship unhealthy plants!

I purchased 5 Hakuro Nishiki (Tri Color Willow) bushes. Full price - no discounts! Two arrived looking tired, which is expected after 6 days in a dark box. The other three arrived with brown crunchy leaves. Clearly, they were already in bad shape before they were shipped. I removed all the dead leaves (just about all of it) and had to cut the stems way back to remove the dead parts. I called and emailed, and their response was "Our apologies again for the condition that they arrived in. Please continue to keep us updated on the tree's. If they do not see improvement after a few weeks please let us know and we will be more than happy to assist you at that time.."

Umm... i'm complaining about the condition of the plants before they were boxed and shipped - way to skirt around the issue and not take responsibility. I think it's poor business practice to ship customers subpar plants and expect them to nurse them back to health. Many have written good reviews, so I expected more from this business.
Company representative comment on July 21, 2014:
On Jul 21, 2014 9:35 AM, Empress Tree Nurseries (aka Fast Growing Trees, Paulownia Supply & fastgrowingtree.com) responded with:

Reached out to the customer in regards to their purchase. Our customer service manager reviewed the photos and agreed with the customer that they did not arrive quality condition. Our customer service rep who handled this initially did not take care of this correctly. We appreciate them letting us know so we could use this as a training tool as well as rectify the concern. We have sent the customer replacements for those that arrived in poor condition.

Positive jrogerg
Zephyrhills, FL
July 17, 2014
Everything went well with the initial purchase. The Avocado Tree arrived on the day it was supposed to, and had been packed well so it travelled well.

I bought the planting kit as well as the tree and that was good except that the amount of compost suplied was not enough to fill the pot supplied, no problem, I had some on hand.

The tree as lived up to the name 'fast growing trees' as it has developed wonderfully having added about 8" in height since May

Very happy with the service, responsiveness, and the product

Great job

Neutral meixue
Alameda, CA
July 8, 2014
Posted on June 13, 2014, updated July 8, 2014
I ordered 3 plants on June 8th. I received two of the trees today June 13, Friday.

I'm a bit dissapointed in the sizes of the plants that I received.

1) The miracle fruit is in a 3 gallon pot and only 23 inches tall. Not very bushy, It was on sale for $50. However still, I thought the plant should have been bushier and more well established at the hefty $50 price tag. If I had paid the original $100 (99.95) price for this plant then I would be irate!

2) Camelia Sinensis (tea plant) in 1 gallon pot: I paid $27.48 for this plant. This tree arrived sickly and is a horrible shape. It is bent to the left on a crooked stem. It is very sparse and not full at all. It is 17 inches tall. If I had paid the original $54.95 for this plant I would again be very very upset.

3) I am still awating the arrival of the Hardy Chicago fig tree from them. I am expecting the worst already based on my current experience with the two plants that I have already received.

June 13: I contacted the seller through their website today and am awaiting their response.

I am hoping for an appropriate resolution to the poor quality and size of these plants. I will see if i can attach a picture of the Camelia Sinensis (tea tree) for this posting but it doesn't look like that is an option. If anyone wants to see a picture of the plant I received email me and I'll send it to you.

On July 8th, 2014, meixue changed the rating from negative to neutral and added the following:

I did receive an email as well as a call from someone at FGT's after I emailed them with my concerns.

- The company was willing to rectify the situation immediately. I appreciated that someone actually called me to follow up on the issue. Although I did not call them back they still immediately followed up with a resolution email.

I requested that they follow up with their Nursery staff to assure that the issues I encountered are mitigated in the future by other buyers/customers.

Company representative comment on July 1, 2014:
On Jul 1, 2014 9:51 AM, Empress Tree Nurseries (aka Fast Growing Trees, Paulownia Supply & fastgrowingtree.com) responded with:

The customer service manager reached out to the customer in reference to her concerns regarding her order. We believe we came to a fair resolution with the customer in regards to her concerns and the customer seems satisfied and appreciative of our actions.

Positive CTOBrien
Manville, RI
June 16, 2014
I began ordering from Fast Growing Trees.com within the past two months. I've ordered quite a few trees/schrubs and really couldn't be happier with the service. I have had two problems which are to be expected at times utilizing this type of delivery method. I had a Canadian Hemlock die and they took care of it immediately after I emailed them a photo. The other issue was with a 4 in 1 apple tree that arrived with an 8" break in a leader branch. I emailed them, received a response from "Kim" and she replaced the tree without my even asking. I'm a novice and was only inquiring about the trees production as it ages in my email at the time. The last emails are as follows:

Kim
JUN 13, 2014 | 11:09AM EDT
Good Morning Mr. OBrien,

I have also gone ahead and issued you a replacement for your 4-in-1 Apple tree. My sincere apologies that you have received it in that condition. Please go ahead and plant it and hopefully new growth will push through. I delayed your shipment for June 16, next Monday. FedEx doesn't ship to residential on Sunday or Monday so to avoid your trees sitting in their warehouse over the weekend I feel this is the best solution so you receive your trees in the best possible condition.

Kim
JUN 16, 2014 | 11:09AM EDT
Good Morning Mr. OBrien,

You are very welcome and thank you very much for your patience and understanding regarding the process. I truly hope that you receive your replacement in the best condition. If you have any further concerns going forward do not hesitate to contact us, best of luck!

We appreciate your kind words and are thankful we were able to help you with your order. As a company, we work to achieve positive responses from any customer service and sales interactions...."

Anyway, great overall experiences, and because of the service, I would continue ordering from them even if I were to find slightly lower prices elsewhere.
Positive fluffyburgersni
North Wantagh, NY
June 12, 2014
I can't believe how awesome this company is!! I got some great service and they helped me more than they'll ever know, went through hurricane sandy, so to finally get some relief with great service and the nicest people, I'm forever greatful! I recommend them to everyone!

Regina,
Wantagh New York
Positive caterino1
Newburgh, NY
June 3, 2014
I just received my order from these guys and I must say that my plants are huge,green and extremely healthy. I ordered 3 pawlonia, which are the smallest of all the plants, all are green, healthy and about maybe 10 inches tall, the poplar is taller than me,I am 5ft2in and the plant is really healthy looking, the same for the golden rain tree.Next is a magnolia, about 4 ft tall,and like the others, beautifully healthy. The ultimate plant that I received, is a beautiful tulip tree, that has to be seen to believed, at least 6ft tall, full of large beautiful, wonderfully chartreuse leaves. Would I order from this company again, YOU BET I WOULD, without hesitation.
Negative evantorch
Atlanta, GA
May 30, 2014
If there's one thing I've learned in 40 years of gardening it's risky ordering smaller trees than large ones and the smaller the seedling vs. the price, the more you will lose: Murphy's Law?

At any rate I have twice contacted "Pam" about a $40 24-30" Redbud which arrived dormant and has now failed to leaf out with no answer whatsoever.
I suspect that Pam is a catch-all name (duh) and that they just hope I'll go away.

The sad part of this is that 1). I can just stop credit card payment and 2). They lost an avid customer. I'll never understand it.
Company representative comment on July 1, 2014:
On Jul 1, 2014 9:39 AM, Empress Tree Nurseries (aka Fast Growing Trees, Paulownia Supply & fastgrowingtree.com) responded with:

We received notice that the customer was unhappy with their purchase on June 2, 2014 and tried to reach out to the customer. Our emails to the customers kept being returned as non deliverable. We tried via telephone as well to no avail. We sent out a replacement tree on June 2, 2014 in hopes that this tree would arrive in excellent condition and would hopefully make the customer happy. The customer is welcome to reach out to our customer service manager at 888-504-2001 and she would be happy to assist him should he have any other questions or concerns.

Positive samantha120685
Highland City, FL
May 30, 2014
our experience at first was good and then we order more trees and they was half dead or cut in two I called fgt and talked to jennifer she was so very nice alot nicer then the others the others was rude .it took a little while but we got everything fixed...jennifer was great and so nice you should give her a raise........ thank you and God bless
Positive jkelling
Gladstone, MO
May 30, 2014
I'm a repeat customer. The prices are peerless, the shipping is near immediate, and the plants are so wonderfully healthy. With a selection that cannot be beat and such a unique variety of options, fast-growing-plants.com has acquired a lifelong customer!
Positive lexigirl05
Orchard Park, NY
May 27, 2014
I would highly recommend buying from Fast Growing Trees. The plants are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I purchased a Benjamin Ficus Tree and when it arrived I was so shocked. I never in my life seen a more beautiful & full tree, and you couldn't beat the price either. The customer service is AMAZING especially, Jennifer & Allison. They took care of my problem instantly. Soon as you write your e-mail they respond right away& take care of the problem. What a GREAT PLACE do business with!! I am surely a HAPPY customer...... Sincerely, Jennie Bedard
Positive CristianCazac
Baltimore, MD
May 25, 2014
Hello, let me start by saying that the customer service of this company is EXCELLENT. I want to specifically point out Sarah from customer service who was extremely helpful. Even though we encountered a problem with our Moro Blood Orange Tree, we managed to find a great solution while working with Sarah.

I am a medical student in Europe and my family lives in the United States. I only get to see my family in the period between July and September.

Since I was not in the U.S.A. and my mother's birthday was coming up, I decided to use http://www.fast-growing-trees.com to send her a gift. Immediately after placing my order I sent an email to the company saying that it was supposed to be a gift and politely requested that a healthy tree be sent to her.

I bought her a Meyer Lemon Tree and a Moro Blood Orange tree both measuring 3-4 ft which were both on sale. When the order arrived, the lemon tree was in perfect condition but the orange tree was in a bad shape.

90% of the leaves of the blood orange tree had brown spots and after a day started to have yellow and brown-black spots. In 2 days the leaves started to have small tears in them. The remaining 10% of the leaves were green but started to turn brown fast.

It was disappointing since It was supposed to be a gift for my mother whom I haven't seen for 8 months and instead of her being happy with the present she had to nurture it back to health.

We contacted customer service who informed us that it could have been transport shock and guided my mother through what she needs to do. The steps didn't help much so we called customer service representative again.

Customer service representative Sarah responded to the call and understood fast that it was supposed to be a very important gift, sympathized with our situation, and offered to send us a replacement tree at no cost while us keeping the existing tree. Unfortunately, she informed us that there were no more blood orange trees available on stock ,so instead she offered to send us a bigger, 5-6 ft Calamodin Orange tree at no extra cost to compensate. I contacted my mother and asked her if she would prefer to get the calamodin tree and she agreed.

I contacted Sarah again and finalized the order.

My mother just got the tree yesterday and it looks ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. She told me that it is bigger that 6 ft and that it actually looks more like 7 ft. Furthermore, compared to the moro blood orange, it has 20x times the ammout of fruit. All of the leaves are emerald green with no spots on them. Overall, the tree is in great shape.

My mother loved it.

This replacement tree has saved the birthday gift for my mother. She was very happy when she saw it and I was delighted that she got something that she liked.

I believe that if it hadn't been for Sarah this experience would have been a negative one for me and my mother but instead it turned out to be better than we expected.

We will definetely do business again with fast-growing-trees.com and we would recommend it to our friends and family.

Our family would also like to send a big thanks to the folks in the Customer Service Department, and a special thanks to Sarah.
Positive Gus01
Seaford, NY
May 22, 2014
Have always provided good products and quick delivery. I had an issue with a couple of orders, and in both situations, the issues were resolved promptly and professionally. I was very satisfied and will continue to be a customer for many years to come.
Positive jowi681
Lower Allen, PA
May 8, 2014
Several years ago, I ordered 25 Spartan Junipers. They came, were planted, and are growing well. This year, I ordered 8 more Spartan Junipers and 10 Thuja Giant(s). They arrived in far better condition than even I anticipated. I had to leave them in their box for over a week due to never ending rain. I have now planted them and they are doing well. I would not hesitate to use this company again.
Positive byront42
Veneta, OR
April 21, 2014
I have ordered from them many times. Some of the plants lived and some died, but generally, I would say that the failure of the plants was due to my lack of experience. The one thing I would complain about is something they've already fixed. Detailed planting and care instructions for each plant is now part of the service. Their prices are definitely higher than the only other place I've ever ordered from (I don't know how they compare generally) but the plants are much more mature and in some cases bore fruit the first year as opposed to the other place who's plants have yet to bear fruit after 3 years. As a gardening beginner, I'm most pleased by their customer service. I usually buy the add on guarantee. This is a kind of insurance that adds about 10% to the price, but if that plant fails within the first year, they will give the full price of that plant as a credit toward buying a replacement. For my money, Fast Growing Trees is number 1.
Positive joeriw
Limestone, TN
April 18, 2014
Hi,

I've ordered 4 trees from FGTs sometime in February. I had been looking forward to that for almost a year, so I was very excited!

I have a 4-in-1 apple tree, a Clementine tree, a Mayer Lemon tree and a Cavendish banana plant.

All of them came nicely packed! I transplanted them into slightly bigger pot. Of course I planted the apple tree in my front yard :-)

A month or two after they arrived, my Lemon tree looks really nice! Although they pruned it nicely, I did prune it back just a little more. The result looks great. There are nice shoots coming out, and I'm keeping about 3 per branch (depending on witch way they are pointing).
My banana plant is growing nicely too! It took a few weeks before it sprouted, but since then it's been growing nice and steady.
The apple tree is in bloom right now, and looks great! For that tree, I had also ordered the planting package which included a few things to help out, one of which was fertilizer. I water it every other day depending on the weather.
My Clementine tree had some minor issues... It came bigger than I had ordered (so that is nice), but it had some spots on the leaves. After asking FGTs and sending a picture, they said it was just some rust due to heavy rainfall. The tree grew nice (and a lot of-) blossoms! But then they all seemed to die off... And leaves also started to just drop off of the tree... Again I asked FGTs for help (I also tried to look up some stuff). As it turned out, it did need some fertilizer... And I also tested the soil and it was a bit on the alkaline side (citrus trees like acidic soil). I fixed both issues, and I took it onto myself to also prune it back a bit. I'm happy to report that on this tree, I now also have healthy looking shoots all over the place :D

In a nutshell:

Great shipping, good information on the site, very nice looking trees and great assistance when you have questions or any kind of issue!

I highly recommend FGTs and will definitely buy more trees (...if my wife lets me) :)
Positive sgittins13
Lincoln, CA
April 18, 2014
I ordered a cold hardy avocado tree that arrived on time however the top portion of the tree had been damage in transit.
I emailed FGT about the tree and included a picture. They got back to me quickly and sent a replacement.

I would buy again form them, great customer service.
Positive doriseclark
April 3, 2014
To Allison: My experience with you and the replacement of the Meyer Lemon tree was a wonderful surprise! The replacement tree was better than the original tree. This company more than stands behind the products that are offered and the customer service is outstanding. Thank you, Allison for all your help. I am a truly satisfied and will be a purchasing again customer over and over.
Positive leafraker
Virginia Beach
United States
April 2, 2014
Some minor confusion over species of a Korean Boxwood. While trying to match my existing thirty (30) year olds I found it to be nearly impossible. FGT shipped my selection (Wintergreen) and not being the match I expected I called them and without quibble they instantly sent me a replacement. The replacement has since been planted and the comparison to the older ones is quite compatible. An excellent company to do business with and they seem to go the extra mile for their customers
Positive jagrogan
White Lily, KY (Zone 6a)
March 21, 2014
I bought 2 trees, a key lime and blood orange citrus, 4 - 5 foot high.

They arrived in good shape but either they were shipped with a spider mite infestation or they picked one up in the house and dropped all their leaves.

So I've been waiting for new leaves and no such luck but two new branches are growing at the base of the blood orange trunk.

Disappointed I asked if they would replace and they said yes, just buy the guaranty and so I will. They'll even wait till I move next week to a new house and hopefully avoid a spider mite problem again. I've very thankful to them, I don't have a big income and wouldn't have been able to replace the trees otherwise.

I'd recommend them.

Thanks Fast Growing Trees!
Positive yarbrough30139
Fairmount, GA
March 20, 2014
I have ordered several times from FGT. There products are always in excellent condition when received. The packaging is extremely secure for the precious live plants, and the tree/bush itself is always received healthy and green if not a dormant shipment (time of year appropriate).

I can not say enough about this company. I had one tree look puny immediately following receipt, I sent pictures and it was replaced free of charge immediately. The customer service is exceptional; fast, easy, and fair.

The products are unbeatable in quality mail order live plants!
Positive Trinket56
Madison, AL
March 20, 2014
Last year I purchased four Royal Empress Trees from Fast Growing Trees along with warranties. I had purchased from the company before with excellent results. This past year has been unusually rainy and cold for our area. The trees I bought arrived in very good condition and I planted them with great confidence that they would do well. As stated our weather was not the best. This spring there is not a sign of life in any of my new trees. I emailed and called Fast Growing Trees. They were both professional (offering advice) and courteous. They immediately activated my warranties and I submitted a re-order this morning along with additional orders for other trees/plants. I appreciate a company that does what is says. I look forward to doing more business with Fast Growing Trees.
Positive theoej
Jacksonville, FL
March 19, 2014
I ordered a Peach Tree from Fast Growing Trees. I received the tree in excellent condition, I planted it in a pot as it was winter time. Not really sure what happened as i took every precaution necessary to protect it from the few freezes we get in North Eastern Florida, but the plant showed no signs of life come spring time. Per their guarantee they state in the terms of replacement for a deciduous tree that doesn't emerge from dormancy come spring time they will replace it. I wrote their customer service and explained the situation and they were more than happy to replace the tree free of my cost. They were so helpful and friendly, they have earned a customer for life, best online in my opinion.
Positive LeesSFGarden
Alameda, CA
March 17, 2014
I have been a Fast Growing Trees customer for many years. I have ordered and successfully grown several Royal Empress trees and hybrid willows. I have been more than happy with the quality and delivery of their trees. I recently ordered a Canadian Hemlock with the one year warranty. While the tree was packed very well, the box and tree arrived damaged. It was evident the delivery company mishandled the box. The box was dented and the tree limbs were broken. I contacted Fast Growing Trees after a month of trying to nurse the tree back to health and they instantly provided me with a full credit for a new tree, as per the terms of the plant warranty. I was very happy with the ease of my transaction and the honesty of their plant warranty. I will continue to order my trees and shrubs from Fast Growing Trees until I run out of space in my garden.
Positive drewwest
Meiners Oaks, CA
March 17, 2014
Thank you very much for the terrific service.

We look forward to our new trees and will plan to make future purchases with Fast-growing-trees as our yard and garden plans come together.

Positive Darrellhayes
Manteca, CA
March 5, 2014
To Jennifer: I have received the tree, I just want to say how grateful I am for all you have done for sending me a new tree because the other one was dead on arrival due to the storm. Thank you so very much. Not only did you send me a replacement, but I received a larger one because you are out of stock of my previous order. Please know that I was very excited when it arrived. Your company should be happy to know they have an employee like you. It shows that you care more about customer care than just to receive a paycheck. And you showed me that because you looked into my case . So from my point of view, they should value and appreciate you for what you do. And because of that I will definitely order from you again.

Darrell Hayes
Positive agmama
Jefferson, TX
February 24, 2014
I recieved a bonus for Christmas and thought of the talents spoken of in the Bible. How can I invest my $100 bonus the best.. I decided to
invest in an Avacado and Banana. I did and it was to arrive the day after Chirstmas but Fedx had troubles and the banana arrived 1 month and 2 days later. I planted it and it looked dead after only 2 days. I called and a great lady answered and said to try folier fertilizer, I did and it is wonderful. When our bad weather was done, I called them for the avacado reshipment and they didnt argue but sent it immediatly. It is awesome.Thank you Thank you.
Positive novauser
Leesburg, VA
February 17, 2014
I have ordered from FGT for a few years now and all of the trees I have received from them have been exceedingly healthy and have produced incredibly delicious fruits. Anytime I have had a problem their customer service has responded immediately and with complete satisfaction on my end. So much so I continue to order from them with regularity! If you order from them you can be assured that you will receive very healthy trees and their commitment to make sure you are satisfied.