The scoop on 'Vintage Bloomers'

Vintage Bloomers

501 S. 35th Street
Tacoma, Washington 98418-6825 (United States)

Comments:

Positive wildgardengirl
Gregory, MI
March 13, 2007
I found Robin and Vintage Bloomers on e-bay May of 2006, and purchased three roses from her, Mme Plantier, Marie Pavie & Penelope. They were definitely packaged for shipping by a person who loves their roses! All arrived in great condition, in fact, Marie Pavie had bloomed in the box and a pile of deliciously fragrant rose petals tumbled onto my floor when I opened it up. All three plants put on several feet of growth within just a few months, Marie Pavie flowered for the rest of the summer. Penelope was mislabeled, she is a single petalled rose, and the plant bloomed in the fall with a huge fully double, deep pink and very fragrant flower. But I was so happy with the plant I decided not to complain, I will just be looking for another Penelope from Vintage Bloomers this spring!
Positive LI_Rose
(Zone 6b)
February 15, 2006
My 2004 order from Vintage Bloomers was flawless, and all six roses are thriving in my garden. Thanks, Robin!

LIR
Positive Bellingham
Bellingham, WA
September 3, 2005
Received well packed, very healthy roses. Very satisfied.
Positive tomspeak
Vashon, WA
March 2, 2005
Robin's enthusiasm is contagious and her plants healthy and well-packed.
Positive Caroline1
Waldenburg, AR (Zone 9a)
February 24, 2005
My experience with Vintage Bloomers has been outstanding. Robin is a real grower and gardener and really does guarantee her plants, no questions asked, including the shipping. She will go out of her way to take the time to help. I only wish she had more roses! Maybe someday soon. I have not come across a more friendly and professional small business online. Highly recommended!
Positive mouseman
December 10, 2004
I purchased a couple of roses from VB on Ebay a while back. It was a completely positive experience - pretty much exactly as described previously in comments by others.
Positive mrshaase
July 24, 2004
I have had great service from Robin at VB. I swear that they loves each rose untill it comes to you and that is why they do so well. I will glady order from her again!
Positive mad4roses
Georgetown, TX (Zone 8a)
May 15, 2004
I've bought several roses from Vintage Bloomers over the last year, the most recent being a Darlow's Enigma about three weeks ago. I'm very satisfied with the roses I've received and impressed by Robin's consistently high level of customer service. She is very customer oriented and goes above and beyond to make sure that your experience is a positive one. I wish more people these days ran their business the way Robin does. I've always received very healthy own root roses, carefully packaged, arriving two days after she's shipped. She always ships the Monday or Tuesday after the order is completed. She always sends an email the day of shipping to inform me the roses are on their way. You just don't have to worry about it when the vendor is that reliable and consistent. I can recommend Vintage Bloomers to anyone who loves roses without reservation.
Positive KarenRose
May 13, 2004
I stumbled on Robin on Ebay and ordered from her, not realizing that I already knew her from the GardebWeb. I didn't know what to expect because I usually order from big companies (J&P or Wayside), but I am more than pleased with my two orders from Vintage Bloomers. The roses are on the small side, which she explains very clearly on her auctions, but they sprint once they're in the ground. Her response to emailed questions is great, and she ships at the begininng of the week to make sure your roses get to you before the weekend.

This year's rose (Perle d'Or) has already doubled in size and I've only had it a few weeks. I've only ordered 3 roses from Robin so far, because I'm running out of room, but if I find more space, Vintage Bloomers is getting my business from now on.
Positive matissesmom
Glendale, CA
March 20, 2004
This is a wonderful company I stumbled upon and found to be exceptional. The plants are own root, very healthy, well packaged and arrived on time. Customer service is the best and the guarantee is without a doubt flawless. If they don't make it, replacement, no questions asked. Its a fairly small company with a good sized inventory. I will be doing business with Robin for many years to come.