The scoop on 'pondliner.com by Unit Liner Company'

pondliner.com by Unit Liner Company

7801 North Kickapoo
Shawnee, Oklahoma 74804 (United States)

Phone: 1-866-766-3548

» Like them on Facebook
This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Neutral sanggarra
Saint Louis, MO
October 21, 2010
Bought Aquascape EcoRX Anchor Away and another medication from them.
Very fast shipping at a good price. However, the Anchor Away expiration was 10 months ago. Called them and was told the date does not matter even before asking about my order details or which medication.
I referred them to the medication, was told to call the manufacturer to confirm and they gave me the manufacture info. They gave me Winston Company as the manufacturer, however I found another company that seems to be the manufacturer of Aquascape EcoRX products (http://store.aquascapeinc.com/products/category/1784.0.1.1.6...)... confused...
So, my experience is neither positive nor particularly negative.
Positive JMR24
Hillsborough, NC
April 10, 2010
I ordered my underlayment and liner online on a Saturday, and they shipped them the next Tuesday. I then needed help choosing skimmer and filterfalls, and they talked me through it on the phone, suggesting a check valve (which I would not have known to order but is necessary) and they made sure I had all the parts. Spent a lot of time on the phone making sure I had all the parts I needed. This also shipped the 2nd business day after, and I had all the little connectors and hoses I needed, without having to spend the extra for a kit which includes things you might not use.

I then ordered lights, which was supposed to have free shipping but was showing shipping charges in the cart. I emailed them about this, and they literally responded in about 5 minutes and corrected the issue. I have not received a notification of shipping yet, and it's been a couple days, but this really is the peak season for them so they are busy.

Bottom line is competive pricing and excellent customer service. I'm placing another order with them right now for some filter media.
Positive Stu77047
Houston, TX
September 16, 2009
Great company with fast shipping. I have ordered filter media, a pond pump and a liner from pondliner.com. They were fast and friendly.
Positive tepesridge
Catoosa, OK
September 6, 2009
Love this company. Have bought many items from them, prices are good (last item was on sale and free shipping), service is great, and if you have the opportunity to visit their store in person it is well worth the visit! they have some wonderful ponds set up, plus, can't beat their pond dollars!

Pam
Positive rcoad
July 16, 2008
I am very impressed with this company. They had the best prices for a large pond kit I ordered last year. They have stood their products. I had an underwater light burn out, they replaced it quickly and cheerfully. The pump has started making noise and they replaced it with a slightly smaller pump because they have discontinued my brand. I did not realize I would be getting a reconditioned replacement. They were called again and they offered to refund for the old pump and sell us a better pump that will cost less than original pump. We'll see how this new pump works out. Thus far I am very happy with Pondliner.com's customer service and products. I will be buying more from them in the future.
Positive blooms
Norman, OK
May 23, 2006
I have been a customer of this company for the past two years. I have traveled to their location to shop "in store," and I use their mail order/internet service, as well. All experiences have been very positive.
I purchased pond liner for my 4800 gal pond. We miscalculated size requirements for the liner needed, and the one we had ordered was not large enough. They quickly and cheerfully replaced the liner at no extra charge.
I have also purchased all of my pumps from them, as well as fittings and pipe. When I wasn't sure of what I needed to buy for a connection, their technical help/advice was excellent, too.
All orders have been shipped very quickly, and in one case an order arrived the very next day.
I have also found them to have the lowest prices on the net, or in local stores elsewhere.
This is my favorite place to buy pond supplies.
On July 5th, 2006, blooms added the following:

Again, I must praise this company.

I placed an order for a new pump at noon, but changed my mind about which pump to buy two hours later.

I called to change the order after 2:00PM, so you can imagine my surprise when the pump arrived on my doorstep the very next day!

I highly recommend this company.
Positive khymist
Black Mountain, NC
United States
August 20, 2004
I have ordered from Pondliner several times in the past year -pump, filter, tubing, chemicals- and have received good service in a timely manner. Would not hesitate to recommend them for those starting or maintaining a water garden. In addition their web-site is easy to navigate and offers a great deal of useful information for any neophyte to water gardening as well as help in solving problems to those more experienced.
Positive daylily970
Coshocton, OH (Zone 6a)
March 30, 2004
i ordered a atlantic pond skimmer from them yesterday. will let you know how the transaction goes when i receive the skimmer.
On April 3rd, 2004, marlatt8 changed the rating from neutral to positive and added the following:

the day i posted my comment, they had shipped my skimmer and i received it friday. that's great service.
On October 11th, 2005, daylily970 added the following:

this is a really great place to order pond supplies from! this fall, i ordered a stream liner, pump, and waterfalls weir and received great service. i didn't get my stream started about 2 wks ago. sunday the pump quit working, i email them and had a reply by monday. they shipped a new pump. i highly recommend them for great service and products.