The scoop on 'Newbury Daylilies, Etc'

Newbury Daylilies, Etc

1152 East 1600 North Rd.
Monticello, Illinois 61856 (United States)

Phone: 217-762-2792

Visit Newbury Daylilies, Etc at:

Comments:

Positive flora_p
Champaign, IL (Zone 5b)
February 28, 2010
How have I not rated Newbury before? They're lovely people, kind and patient, with beautiful plants; I've gotten plants from all three of their specialties, daylilies, iris, and lilies, and they're all excellent. I can't speak to mail order because I'm fortunate enough to be able to drive on over and view the gorgeous growing fields in person!
Positive dixiedumplin
Riceville, TN
September 3, 2009
What can I say that other raters haven't said?? They have become one of my favorite places to purchase daylilies.
Positive lwillaredt
Davenport, IA
August 13, 2007
Newbury Daylilies is a wonderful resource for plants. The cultivars that they send are large and healthy. Shipping is fast and the plants are carefully packaged and marked. They have a great selection of daylilies and they offer good advice on which to select for particular situations. Newbury is top notch!
Positive onegoodman1955
Normal, IL (Zone 5b)
June 17, 2007
The Best ! Through 2006 and now 2007, Newbury's is one of my favorite farms to visit. Customer service couldn't be any better, quick to respond to email inquiries, purchases are always healthy and of good size.
Positive Colquhoun
Champaign, IL (Zone 5b)
June 25, 2006
I can't say enough good things about Newburry Daylilies, Ect. Great Prices Great people who love daylilies.
Positive lori79
New Philadelphia, OH
June 11, 2004
Very nice place to deal with!! I placed my first order this Spring, and also inquired about the daylily MATTIE I have been trying to find. They were nice enough to call me the evening before my order shipped, to tell me it was shipping exactly when I requested, and to let me know they did not have MATTIE. The fans were nice sized, packaged great, and a bonus too. I was well satisfied.
Positive BDavis
Champaign, IL (Zone 5a)
April 2, 2004
I found dealing with the folks at Newbury to be a very pleasant experience. All of my questions were answered in a timely fashion. The personal service was great! If I wasn't sure exactly which plant I wanted, all I had to do was describe what I was looking for. I immediatly felt like a valued customer! The plants were all healthy and labeled. It was just a great gardening experience!!