The scoop on 'Teresa Salvia'

Teresa Salvia

Ingram, Texas 78025 (United States)

Editor's Comment:
Question Mark As of February 2006, the URL is no longer working - if anyone has a status update on Teresa Salvia, please contact the Garden Watchdog editors.

Comments:

Positive Horseshoe
Efland, NC (Zone 7a)
April 21, 2004
Yay! Another great company/family to do business with! Excellent!

I, too, first saw this salvia sport at PlantsDataBase.com and just had to place an order as soon as they were available. Not only did I receive excellent specimens but the order was followed up w/emails and phone calls (double-checking on my satisfaction)!

These are going to make nice additions to our gardens! Folks, ya'll better jump on this one! I grade the company AND the plants an A+!
Positive mystic
Ewing, KY (Zone 6a)
April 7, 2004
I feel in love with this plant after seeing in Dave's Garden Plants Database. When it was offered for sale I didn't hesitate. David was really nice and fast to respond to emails and questions. The plants where shipped quickly and where a nice size and in great condition when I received them. Also he even called to make sure the plants arrived. That's what I call good salesmanship. Would gladly buy from again.