The scoop on 'NetShops, Inc.'

NetShops, Inc.

12000 I Street, Suite 20-200
Omaha, Nebraska 68137 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-901-8870

This company is affiliated with 10 companies:This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Positive dweeble
Omaha, NE
December 1, 2007
I ordered a patio umbrella for my mother. Delivery was timely and the product was fine. I would shop here again.
Negative glws5
Elk Grove Village, IL
April 13, 2007
Ordered an item in October for a Xmas gift. Emailed them a few times by early December. They informed me that they were checking on the warehouse, and followed up with an email 4 days prior to Xmas that it was out of stock and they did not know if it would ever be back in stock. I did not have time to order from another vendor. Hence, I was short a Xmas gift!
Negative dennisstrha
Trenton, NJ
November 30, 2006
I was promised an item after sending them a check in advance they cashed the check and after over 40 days they told me they could not ship the item . They offered me something else, I asked for a refund they told me it would take 7 days to issue a check. Throughout the whole process I had to be proactive they did not call although they promised several times and only emailed after my repeated emails. I'm still awaiting a refund the cost of the item was in excess of $1,500.00