The scoop on 'Wee Tree Farm'

Wee Tree Farm

Philomath, Oregon 97370 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-638-1098

» Like them on Facebook

Comments:

Positive OldWrangler
Spring, TX
July 8, 2013
These folks are just great. They have well-grown, healthy plants. Their prices are right and shipping is fast and plants are well packed. Highly recommend.
Positive pinenut22
Santa Paula, CA
August 6, 2011
i order at weetree for the first time to test the water and am very impressed. the trees (maple and spruce) came in great condition and fast(4days). i liked that they sent emails where you can track the trees. i will order again soon.
Positive pianoboy121
Provo, UT
January 23, 2011
I ordered some ceramic pots for my bonsai and was very impressed with the prices, quality, shipping, and customer service. A+ for everything! They sent me email updates letting me know when my pots had been shipped, and provided a tracking number (something I'm used to having to ask for) for my convenience. The pots arrived 2 days later well-packed and beautiful. Thank you Wee Tree!
Positive william0509
Piscataway, NJ
November 19, 2009
I bought a Japanese apricot tree seedling from this company and it was broken when I received at the time. The company replaced another tree without hassles. Very good customer service.
Positive amnesiadream
Oklahoma City, OK (Zone 7b)
April 4, 2009
I knew where the product was at ALL times. I was very impressed by how they communicated with me and I would definitely do business with again.
Positive esteve59
Annapolis, MD
February 28, 2008
Super pre-bonsai stock......fast ship and friendly service.
Definitely recommend.......
Positive smallhillorchid
Deer Park, WA
December 30, 2007
I have been buying from WTF for about 10 months now. Very happy with them. Quick to call me back and they take the time to help me when needed. Diane and her staff, Dave, in shipping and Barbra in accounting are the ones I am most familiar with, go out of their way to help me get just what I want. And they are true dog lovers too. The only negative is that they can be just a little slow to ship. Plan ahead though and you should enjoy doing business with them.