The scoop on 'Molly's Folly'

Molly's Folly

Archer, Florida 32618
(United States)

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Editor's Comment:
Closed December 2007. Per a note from the owner, Molly's Folly webstore has closed.

Comments:

Positive lauriwilson
Caistor
United Kingdom (Zone 8b)
September 7, 2006
4 star rating!!! Doing business with Mollys is great. My order was followed by several conformation e-mails and my order arrived when it was supposed to. Packed with a lot of care and was in great shape and healthy. I will be a repeat customer....Lauri
Positive Badseed
Hillsboro, OH (Zone 6a)
July 13, 2006
Dealing with Molly is a true pleasure. She knows her plants and is very easy to talk to. I just received my order and am totally thrilled and impressed. Plants were large, healthy and very well packed. I even received bonus plants. I will definately be a return customer!
Positive vossner
Richmond, TX (Zone 9a)
July 12, 2006
Completely agree that transactions witih Molly are professional from start to finish. Healthy plants, prompt shipping, friendly service. I highly recommend Molly's Folly.
Positive skaz421
Wesley Chapel, FL (Zone 9a)
July 10, 2006
I ordered 2 Root Beer plants, and Molly sent 5!!!! They were in terrific condition.

It was a pleasure doing business with Molly,and I look forward to ordering from her again.
Positive Hellobebe
Buffalo, NY (Zone 6a)
August 24, 2005
Completely professional transaction from start to finish. Molly's Folly has a very user friendly format for descriptions as well as ordering, and a nice selection of plants that are not available in my area. I was sent follow up emails, both to confirm my order as well as to let me know when to expect my purchase. Plants were in terrific shape, and she threw in a bonus, thank you! All in all, a very pleasant online experience. I will certainly order again without hesitation.
Company representative comment on August 24, 2005:

On Aug 24, 2005 12:23 PM, Molly's Folly added:

Thank you Hellobebe, I am very happy they came in good shape. It was a pleasure doing business with you. :^)))

Positive towers
(Zone 6a)
June 10, 2005
WHAT became of the web sight ???????????
On August 24th, 2005, towers changed the rating from negative to positive and added the following:

Company representative comment on June 10, 2005:

On Jun 10, 2005 3:05 PM, Molly's Folly added:

I just became aware the website was down. Thank you. :^)))

Positive handhelpers
Coopersburg, PA (Zone 6b)
April 21, 2004
I had the pleasure of being Molly's first customer in her brand new store! Great communication and shipping and prices!