The scoop on 'Rainbow Caladiums (CaladiumDepot.com)'

Rainbow Caladiums (CaladiumDepot.com)

Sebring, Florida 33871 (United States)

Phone: 863-382-4449
Fax: 863-382-2121

Comments:

Positive michaelschulz
Tampa, FL
February 8, 2011
CaladiumDepot.com is a great place to get started and hooked on those plants. I was looking for something to add under palms and really liked the look.
Michael
Positive jsandifer
Quitman, TX
February 17, 2009
I have been buying caladiums from them for 18 years. Yes, 18 YEARS. I have never had a bad bunch---beautiful caladiums. I have ordered by bulk, by color, by type and have had tremendous success with ease of planting. I will only buy from this company. Never in all my years of buying from them have I been disappointed. Just stick them in the ground and watch prolific color grow.
Positive MaryJI
Franklin, TN
August 15, 2007
I ordered 2 varieties in early June. They arrived promptly. I don't think any of the bulbs didn't grow. They look gorgeous. I'll definitely order again as soon as we get a better idea of what our landscaping plan is.
Positive AlanMann
Plano, TX
May 21, 2004
I ordered several varieties of fancy-leaf caladiums from Rainbow Farms (CaladiumDepot.Com)for the first time this spring. Their service and products exceeded my expecations. First, the owner personally answered the phone and took my order; he and was very knowledgeable and helpful. I received my order right on time and was impressed with how carefully packed everything was. Of course I was especially pleased that all bulbs were even larger than expected (their "Jumbo" size should be called "Gargantuan" ... most were larger than a man's fist). Not to mention that there were a few extra bulbs of each type I ordered. Every single bulb I planted has come up and is thriving. I would highly recommend these guys!