The scoop on 'Springdale Water Gardens'

Springdale Water Gardens

Greenville, Virginia 24440-0546 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-420-5459

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink

Comments:

Positive Hopi
Stanardsville, VA
June 11, 2009
I ordered from them last year and was very pleased. The plants were very healthy and shipped quickly. I live about 1 hour away and did get the chance to visit. Everyone was extremely helpful and friendly. The nursery had very beautiful plants and I was able to bring home large plants that couldn't be shipped. I would highly recommend this company
Positive lucy_presley
Atlanta, GA
May 11, 2006
Nice plants, good communication and prompt delivery. Not really much else to ask for.
Positive rmlawson4
Allen, TX
July 12, 2005
Wow! After a bad experience with another online aquatic merchant, I was very happy at my experience with Springdale. They sent an order confirmation & shipping confirmation (with tracking) by email. I ordered through their website at the beginning of last week and received my order (aquatic plants - floating, oxygenators, and bog - and several planter pots) last Friday. The plants were a very good size - not large, but definitely at least 3 times bigger than the other place I ordered from. They were amazingly healthy, especially after having been transported in the heat of summer. The plants have been planted for 3 full days now and all are doing well. One of the floaters has even grown in the last 3 days! This will be the company I go to for all my aquatic needs!
Positive kwrigh01
Clifton Forge, VA (Zone 6a)
June 7, 2005
A Great Place to go for anyone interested in watergardening ! Very knowledgable staff and love to share that knowledge with you. Offer pond construction and maintenance classes for those interested (free of charge). I have nothing but good things to say about Keith and his staff. Thanks for all your help in making my water garden a success!
Positive SusanMichelle
Brownsburg, IN
February 10, 2003
Great quality plants and fish. I have received lillys from them that bloomed right away. Good sized marginal divisions too. Friendly and helpful staff!
Positive teresathompson
February 1, 1997
I live near Springdale Water Gardens and can tell you from experience that their products are excellent in both selection and quality. I have recommended them to many of my friends who have also had great results. I would recommend ordering from them to anyone who is looking for quality.