The scoop on 'Nature's Delights'

Nature's Delights

5343 Jamestown
Utica, Michigan 48317 (United States)

Phone: 586-254-2082

Comments:

Positive SHYLAS
Utica, MI
June 4, 2011
This place mainly sells online but since I live in the area and they were so gracious to let me in there private property to pick my own assortment of lilies!! love them!!!!!
Positive staniforth
Bellevue, WA
September 28, 2006
Ordered on-line...received confirmation. Plants arrived quickly and the handling and packing was excellent. Plants were in supurb condition.
Positive Melissa_Ohio
Southwestern, OH (Zone 6b)
May 5, 2005
They sent very nice plants and nice bonuses as well. Their prices are good, they do NOT overcharge on shipping which is something I really appreciate. Their communication is lacking, they don't respond to email... I was a little uncomfortable with that, but I went ahead and ordered because I really wanted something that they offered. I'm glad I did...