The scoop on 'Bloomindale's Daylily Farm'

Bloomindale's Daylily Farm

Louisburg, North Carolina 27549
(United States)

Editor's Comment:
Closed Per a note from one of our readers, the owner of Bloomindale's "....recently lost her husband, Dale and is no longer maintain the business. Therefore, she does not on selling daylilies in 2006 and had to give up the business."

We extend our heartfelt sympathies to the family on their loss, and accordingly will remove the contact information from their entry to protect their privacy.

Comments:

Positive Stan456
Davidsonville, MD
May 10, 2004
When I decided to add daylilies to an embankment near my house, I ordered from several sources, some of which were rather disappointing. I was unaware of the Garden Watchdog site when I placed my orders, otherwise I might have made some different choices. Anyway, the plants I ordered from Oakes daylilies were quite nice, but the best of the bunch came from Bloomindale Daylily Farm. After much searching I had decided to try Bloomindale's based on price, as they seem quite reasonable compared to other internet sources, but the whole experience turned out to be very pleasant. The plants arrived promptly, the folks at Bloomindale's, Darryl and Gale Dale, did an excellent job of keeping me informed as to the status of my order via e-mail, and when the plants got here they were by far the largest and most healthy looking of the plants I received from various suppliers. Payment is through Paypal, with whom I already had an account, so I guess that could be a minor hassle if you are not already signed up for that service, but I found dealing with Bloomindale's to be an all-around positive experience, and I will surely buy from them again.