The scoop on 'House of Hosta'

House of Hosta

2320 Elmwood Road
Green Bay, Wisconsin 54313-8408 (United States)

Phone: 920-434-2847
Paper Catalog Cost: free

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Comments:

Positive jenireed
Appleton, WI
January 17, 2007
A great selection of hostas and very reasonable prices. I have never ordered over phone with them, but I have visited them personally. It is definately worth the trip! I will be back this summer (I'm sure more than once).
Positive treemon
Buffalo Grove, IL (Zone 5a)
July 13, 2006
I ordered a number of hostas this spring from House of Hosta. They were packed and labeled beautifully. All but one of the hostas were large strong plants with terrific roots. When I expressed concern about a smaller weak plant the owner shipped me replacement plants that were big and healthy and more costly than the original plant. Great selection, value, large plants and OUTSTANDING customer service. I will definitely order again. .
Positive newtohosta
Clinton, OH
May 28, 2004
I just received my first time order from this company and I , too, am extremely pleased. Nice sized, healthy looking plants with great roots! No reason to think they won't do well when planted. I will definitely order from them again.
On June 3rd, 2006, newtohosta added the following:

I ordered again this year from House of Hosta and was very pleased with the hostas I received. Almost all were multiple eyes and they appear to be healthy. Several hostas in my order were not available, but I had provided them with a list of possible substitutes if a problem arose and they chose nice subs from my list. I will definitely order from them again.
Positive Amosfreeman
Galien, MI
May 15, 2004
I just received ten hostas from this company and am EXTREMELY happy with them! Big healthy roots and plants. They were nicely packed and shipped. The best quality of plants I have received in two years! I sent for their free catalog and was promptly and courteously served. They have my business!