The scoop on 'J & J Aquafarms'

J & J Aquafarms

14466 E. Annadale Ave
Sanger, California 93657 (United States)

Comments:

Positive LakesideCandles
Forked River, NJ
April 13, 2008
I purchased water hyaciths from j&j last season, I received them in 3 days from CA to N.J. all arived vibrant and heathy, placed them, (24 plants) in my pond at the end of April and by the end of May I was pulling the small ones out on a weekly basis. I never had such vigorous plants they bloomed all season and just kep on making more plants. I was giving them to anyone who wanted them for there pond. The ones I used to purchase each year, here at a local pond and plant store are an absolute joke compared to J&J's plants. They have a customer for life. I just ordered a bunch of hardy water lilys for this season, and as soon as weather permits, more hyaciths. Top Notched Aquafarm!
Positive lminker
Browns Mills, NJ
May 25, 2006
I ordered through ebay and my plants were shipped on Monday and delivered to my door on Thursday. Coast-to-coast in three days and there were more than I ordered, all healthy and beautiful! J & J Aquafarms is a great place to do business; fast, courteous emails and great hyacinths at less than it would cost me buying locally (NJ). I will definitely be ordering from them again and recommend them highly to all ponders!
Positive TryTryAgain
Hillsboro, OR (Zone 8a)
May 29, 2004
I ordered water hyacinths from J&J by winning an auction on eBay. They only ship on Mondays & Tuesdays so plants will not be in transit over the weekend. I ordered on a Saturday and by the next Wednesday I had my plants, all fresh and in great condition. They were a little smaller than I had expected but mid-May is a bit early for these plants. Our local pond places (Western Oregon) don't usually start stocking them until later in June, so I expect to have a head start.