The scoop on 'Bluegrass Blueberries'

Bluegrass Blueberries

Edmonton, Kentucky 42129 (United States)

Visit Bluegrass Blueberries at:

Comments:

Positive berry1995
Rodney Village, DE
April 11, 2014
Posted on February 19, 2014, updated April 11, 2014
CANT GO WRONG with bluegrass blueberries plants. Best customer service in the world, inexpensive shipping,. And a good Christian family run business.
On April 11th, 2014, berry1995 added the following:

just got the plants today. Clearly labeled, well packed and budding worth little green leaves. Love Great service! And fast shipping!
Positive enocchen
Hacienda Heights, CA
January 4, 2009
Just purchased 7 southern variety blueberry plants for $50 from the owner - Larry. Very nice person to deal with. Of course, all the bushes I received are great healthy ones. Recommended A++++++
Positive olddad
Owensville, IN
July 7, 2007
In the fall of 2006 we purchased 75 blueberry plants in total from Bluegrass blueberries. We decided to pot and keep the plants over till the fall of 2007 before planting.
the plants were in very good condition when purchased. they wintered well and are now ready for planting. I couldn't be happier with my purchase and would recommend bluegrass blueberries to anyone. Just follow the instructions provided and you'll be eating fresh blueberries next year. The biggest bonus to dealing with bluegrass blueberries is the experience of dealing with folks who really know their product. thanks Aaron Riggs

Positive Methuselah
Georgetown, KY (Zone 6a)
July 8, 2006
I bought ten blueberry plants from the nursery early this spring. I am thrilled with their progress and the prices were excellent. Whenever I've had questions about the plants I've always recieved a prompt reply from the proprietors. They really seem to know their stuff. I will return with future orders.

Positive Quyen
Orange, CA (Zone 10b)
June 13, 2005
I ordered a set of 6 bareroot blueberries from them. They sent me 3 Misty and 3 Star. The plants arrived in fairly good condition, only a couple of twigs were broken. The plants were 6" to 8" long with roots, twigs, leaves, flowers, and a few green berries. I could not plant them right away but followed all the included instructions to hold them for a few days. It's been about 6 weeks since I've put them into pots. They are doing well. The flowers have set new fruits and the ones that came with have increased in size. There are also new growth of leaves. I'm happy with my purchase because the plants seem to be strong and this was a cost effective way of buying blueberries.