The scoop on 'AC's Agape Plants'

AC's Agape Plants

Mesa, Arizona 85205
(United States)

Comments:

Positive tucsonplumeriaz
Tucson, AZ
May 29, 2010
Awanda answered all of my questions promptly and had my rooted hoya packaged w/i a couple of hours of me placing the order. And all of this was done after 7pm! Talk about dedication and good service.
Positive puglover
Sebring, FL
October 6, 2009
Excellent seller...very fast shipping and great communication!
Highly recommended!! A+ Thanks!
Positive Toni05
Brookfield, IL
July 25, 2009
Last week was the first time I ordered from 'AC's Agape Plants.' Shipment came today.
Order consisted of: (10) 4 1/2" hanging pots that included saucers and hangers, and Eleanors's VF-11..
Shipment arrived super-fast, items were well-packaged.
Awanda is a sweetheart..she responds to emails immediately.
Prices and shipping costs are very reasonable.
I plan on ordering from her in the future. In fact, I purchased a Hoya from her; can't wait to see it. Toni
On July 30th, 2009, Toni05 added the following:

Received a beautiful, healthy, pest-free Hoya today..Its coloring is vibrant, (H. australis variegata,) and good-size, too.

The packaged arrived so fast, if I didn't know better I'd think it was hand-delivered. LOL. Awanda sent an email Sun, 7/26/09 saying she was going to ship hoya out the following day..The plant arrived today, 7/29/09...How's that for quick service?
Communication is a plus. She's quite helpful answering questions. For those interested in Hoyas, I suggest checking out AC Agape Plants. Toni

Positive kitsyt
Ogden, UT
September 6, 2008
I ordered white pots from Awanda. The communication was amazing and the shipping awesome. I will order from her again!
Positive veganman
Peoria, AZ (Zone 9b)
February 10, 2008
I received my order a few days ago and have to comment on how carefully packaged everything was. No damage!
Shipping was very fast and the emails from Awanda were great! She kept me informed about my order every step of the way.
Positive eucharis05
Yonkers, NY
November 7, 2007
Ordered a cutting of Hoya cv Ruthie by snail mail 10/31/07 received my cutting 11/7/07. My cutting was a good size, fresh and health, she also sent a bonus cutting of sp Borneo, I must say the customer service was excellent. It was a pleasure doing business with this vendor.
Positive jsainz
Las Cruces, NM
October 26, 2007
Awandas customer service is top notch, sent photos and replied to every e-mail. every vendor should be as helpful, courtious, and pleasant as her. cant wait to get more hoyas from her. thanks awanda for a great transaction!
Positive lourdes49
Austin, TX (Zone 8b)
October 25, 2007
I ordered cuttings and got them today, They are good size and healty.
Positive kellyknits
Shepherdstown, WV
October 14, 2007
Great communication! Great quality hanging baskets and can't wait to see the effects of the Eleanor's VF-11! Thank you so much. Will be doing business again!

On June 19th, 2008, kellyknits added the following:

Just received my second order of hanging pots and Eleanor's from Awanda and ordered cuttings this time as well! It arrived in no time and the cuttings are beautiful and healthy!

Great new website, too!

Thank you, Awanda!
Positive winterhaven
Alamogordo, NM (Zone 7b)
September 10, 2007
I purchased a Hoya McGillivrayi from Awanda. She is very pleasant to work with. She sent the plant out the very next day with a tracking number and also included a free cutting. I was very impressed and pleased with my purchase. She immediately responds to your emails. She makes sure to send out the very best quality. I would definitely buy from her again. Looking forward to buying more from this vendor.
Teresa
Positive kathy_ann
Judsonia, AR (Zone 7b)
September 6, 2007
I just received a super large and healthy hoya from http://www.acsagapeplants.com It was by far the biggest, and nicest hoya I've received yet. And she also sent me a free cutting. she went above and beyond what I expected of a vendor. I appreciate her kindness, her communication skills was exceptional. I wish there were a few other vendors that could take lessons from this one.

Thanks so much.

kathy_ann
Positive Hoya_24
Waterville, VT (Zone 4b)
August 12, 2007
Awanda sells the best small hanging pots available anywhere. They are three times the thickness of any others that I have found - real quality. Packing and shipping were first rate. A great vendor that you can buy from with total confidence.
Positive EileenAZ
Tucson, AZ (Zone 9a)
July 14, 2007
Vendor took a cutting that she wasn't currently offering for sale- just for me. That's the kind of vendor I'M talkin' about! Excellent communication, packaging was great, shipping was very fast. I'll definitely order from this company again!
Positive takahari4
Minot, ND (Zone 3b)
July 12, 2007
Recieved my HOYA MCGILLIVRAYI today and am so pleased. You can tell when someone really cares for the plants they grow and sell and this one was. I highly recommend this seller!!!
Positive GrowHappy
Nottingham, MD (Zone 7a)
July 10, 2007
I ordered a Hoya Macgillivrayi from this vendor. The communication was excellent and speedy. The plant was shipped to me the next morning after I ordered it. The best part is that the plant looks like the one I saw in the pictures and is healthy and absolutely beautiful!!!! The bonus was the totem included in the pot.
On September 6th, 2007, GrowHappy added the following:

After the first order, I decided that I wanted a H. Macrophylla Variegate. Awanda advised that she did not have any rooted cuttings, but would be happy to root one for me since I didn't feel confident enough to do so. Today, I received a beautiful, healthy, rooted cutting of this plant! She also put a bonus cutting of H. Ciliata in the box too! What more could I ask for? This is a wonderful person to do business with. I'll definitely be a repeat customer.
Positive jeri11
Central, LA (Zone 8b)
June 10, 2007
I am very pleased with my order of small hanging baskets. I'm very glad to find this source as I've looked for them for a while. The pots were sent and received in excellent condition and I'll definately use this company again.

Jeri
Positive TammyPie
Laguna Niguel, CA
May 16, 2007
Received my hoya cuttings very quickly, and they are very healthy. I'll definitely buy cuttings from Awanda again in the future!
Positive MullettMan
Charlotte, NC
May 7, 2007
I ordered hoya cuttings which arrived healthy and green. They are rooting up as I write this. I also ordered some of those near impossible to find 4.5" and 6" hanging pots. They were just what I needed and everything was shipped promptly and without incident. A wonderful experience all around. Awanda gets two green thumbs up from me.
Positive TamiF
Prescott, AZ
September 7, 2006
I have been looking at this website for along time, but never got around to ordering. Wow am I glad I got around to doing it. I ordered 2 well rooted plants from Awanda and received 2 bonus cuttings. I received my order the next day ( we are so far apart ) the plants were very well packaged. I will order from her again. And the best part is I can get a winter hoya fix within 24 hours !!!

Tami
On September 23rd, 2006, TamiF added the following:

Did a wonderful trade with this vendor, added 5 more hoya to my collection. Very generous cuttings. And this overnight shipping is wonderful..
On July 6th, 2007, TamiF added the following:

I just received two more beautiful plants from this vendor. They were well rooted, healthy 6" plants, one of them had 4 blooms and 8 more peduncles forming. I will buy from this vendor again.
Positive kabob
Macon, IL (Zone 5b)
May 11, 2006
Just received my order - great experience! Received my order in a very timely manner - well-packaged and exactly as described. Owner is friendly and helpful - even sent some Arizona sunshine with my order! VERY happy and would do business with this vendor again!
On May 6th, 2007, kabob added the following:

Wonderful doing business with this company. Order was shipped quickly, and the owner is a pleasure to deal with. Will continue to do business with this company!
On September 29th, 2007, kabob added the following:

Another great order with this company!! Generous cuttings, quickly received! Will continue to do business with Awanda!
Positive jll
Pendleton, OR
January 5, 2006
Orderd plant pots my order came super fast .very nice person to deal with I well be ordering again. Thanks vicki
Positive hoyanut
Las Vegas, NV
November 19, 2005
Very pleased with purchase and shipping. The plant was very well packed and shipped out right after I made the purchase. Deb
On September 8th, 2006, hoyanut added the following:

Ordering was fast and easy and I received my order very fast. All the cuttings were packaged well and I was very pleased with each and every cutting. They are very healthy and the cuts were generous.
On July 6th, 2007, hoyanut added the following:

Just received an order, and it was again carefully packaged and arrived quickly. The plant is in excellent health.
Positive senlarrs
Harrisburg, PA (Zone 6a)
November 3, 2005
Just received the 4" hanging baskets! Excellent, so hard to find 4" hanging baskets! Shipping charges were less than stated and Awanda refunded the difference, much appreciated!
Positive deliag
Carencro, LA
June 16, 2005
I ordered a cutting of Stapelia Edithcolea thru this site. Timely and reasonable shipping, excellent quality cutting with bonus cutting included. I'm looking forward to watching it grow! The service was a definite plus!
Positive hbabcock
Los Angeles, CA (Zone 9a)
May 18, 2005
Ordered volcanic pumice, which is not easy to find on the internet. Received within a few days, I ordered over the weekend. Excellent. Awanda, was a pleasure to work with.
On August 3rd, 2005, hbabcock added the following:

Just received some cuttings, and one plant. Awesome!!
On October 21st, 2005, hbabcock added the following:

Just received the 4" and 6" hanging baskets! Excellent, so hard to find 4" hanging baskets! Awanda is my bargain shopper, and she passes the savings down the line!
Positive 2manyplants
Phoenix, AZ (Zone 9b)
March 31, 2005
Excellent service! Plants were large, very healthy, and well packed.
Price was right. Shipping very quick.
Definitely will do business with this company again and again.
Sharon
On April 8th, 2005, 2manyplants added the following:

Just got my second order. Next day service! LARGE, HEALTHY plants. I LOVE this seller!!!!
Can't wait to get more plants from her!!!
Sharon

A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:-)
Positive lxxu
July 15, 2004
Recently I order a hoya cutting from ACsAgapePlants. The plant is extremely beautiful and health. The shipping is so fast. The price for this good quality plant is inexpensive. Thanks to ACsAgapePlants. I will do business with this company again.

Positive binky1972
TUCSON, AZ (Zone 9a)
July 10, 2004
I ordered hoyas cuttings. Not only got them very fast! But they are very healthy and big plants. I would and will recommend them to other.Good doing business with you. Thanks, Mary (binky1972)
On July 23rd, 2004, binky1972 added the following:

I ordered again from her. Again she was very fast and helpful with my concerns. And wonderful plants. Thanks again
On September 20th, 2006, binky1972 added the following:

On Sept. 19, 2006 I received my cuttings I had ordered on Sept Th.Not only fast getting them to me, Wonderful cuttings!! Nice and healthy ! Packing was so well done. Awanda has always given more then my money worth. Thank-you Awanda
On September 5th, 2007, binky1972 added the following:

Again for the 2ad time in 6 weeks I ordered from Awanda. This was just yesterday. Just got a email telling me they are in the mail already. And I know that they will be wonderful plants. She alwas make sure they are her best. She is just that kind of person. Thank-you Awanda for being the kind of person you are.
Positive Gemila
Decatur, IN (Zone 5a)
July 8, 2004
I've purchased hoyas from ACsAgapePlants thru her Ebay auctions and now from her Scif store. Both times the hoyas arrived healthy and as described. They were packaged well and mailed out promptly after receiving my payment. Will definately buy from again!!

Gemila
Positive Nan
SW, WI (Zone 4b)
June 28, 2004
Searched for Hoya Caudata a long time....found it here!

I'm very pleased with my lovely healthy *rooted* cutting at a reasonable price. Great communication, fast shipping and fantastic packaging.

Will buy more in the future!
On October 27th, 2005, Nan added the following:

Ordered pots and a cutting.....fast service, fabulous packaging, lovely cutting....again very pleased!
Great customer service and communication.
On August 29th, 2006, Nan added the following:

Incredibly fast response and lightning fast shipping of my planting supplies - only place available to get 4" hanging baskets!
I like the order confirmation and the shipping notification....Thanks!
Positive Jamespayne
Sebring, FL (Zone 9b)
June 21, 2004
ACsAGAPEPLANTS have intouduced me to the wonderful world of Hoya's. The plants I ordered from them arrived in great condition, AND they even gave me tips on growing them, since I am a novice at growing Hoya's!! My hat is off to you for doing a great job!
Positive succulentjewels
May 27, 2004
I received a very healthy & beautiful Hoya from this seller. Plant was also shipped promptly. Very pleased!!
Positive Leruscowger
May 23, 2004
My plant was beautiful, packed meticulously with care and arrived in great shape. It was also shipped promptly. I will indeed do business with this nice lady again. I recommend her highly.
Positive gusterbunny
Blue River, OR
May 22, 2004
What a wonderful experience! I received a lovely hoya globulosa in record time. The plant was packaged wonderfully and was much bigger than advertised! I will definately shop here again in the future~