The scoop on 'Succulent Success Exotic Cacti Seeds'

Succulent Success Exotic Cacti Seeds

Box 1142
Lake Cowichan, British Columbia V0R 2G0 (Canada)

Comments:

Neutral leon2
Vancouver
Canada
December 19, 2005
The ordered items (several seed packets) were fairly priced, arrived in a well protected envelope in a very timely manner.

The seed packets were individually labelled.

The seller was happy to answer any questions I had after the sale.

We are now awaiting germination.
We will keep you posted.

On January 13th, 2006, leon2 changed the rating from positive to neutral and added the following:

Germination rates were quite low.
Maybe they zap shipments with radiation at customs, who knows.

I will try again elsewhere.

Positive WebGraphics
Grande Prairie
Canada
November 6, 2005
Took 12 days to receive my seeds from the day I sent my money order. That is actually very fast.

The seeds looked healthy and were reasonably priced. The company was very fast to answer my questions and was honest about the germination rates.

They even threw in about 60 opuntia compressa seeds free because the germination rates were low. I reccomend these guys highly.
Positive PanamonCreel
Celaya
Mexico (Zone 10a)
November 22, 2004
Got my first set of seeds over E-Bay and ordered several more directly thereafter. Both times seeds arrived in a timely well packaged manner.
Positive gswilkent
May 25, 2004
Ordered cactus seeds, they were reasonably priced and came quickly. I am very happy with them.