The scoop on 'Muddy Waters Aquatic Nursery'

Muddy Waters Aquatic Nursery

167 E Fire Tower Rd
Beaufort, North Carolina 28516 (United States)

Visit Muddy Waters Aquatic Nursery at:

Company Comment, posted on June 2, 2004:
Muddy Waters Aquatic Nursery is a small family run business dedicated to water garden plants and providing useful information about water gardens and related subjects. We currently have about 45 ponds of various sizes for growing aquatic plants to sale such as Water lilies (Tropical & Hardy),Taro, Lotus, Water Iris, Bog plants, Papyrus and more. We also offer Barley Straw, pond plant fertilizer, and aqutic nursery pots. We also offer Koi and pond comets.

I have expanded the Links (look under Research in the menu). I believe you can find more usefull pond related links such as pond pictures, pond pages, how to articles, frogs, salamanders, dragonflies,freshwater shrimp, freshwater clams/mussels and invasive banned plants here than any other place on the net. Many of the these links also link to other sites that I have not had time to fully explore. I will be adding more as time permits.

Comments:

Positive iris28
(dana)Owensboro, KY (Zone 6a)
May 28, 2009
i got an extremely good lotus from muddy waters . i was sent a big good looking tuber along with a runner that was about 2 ft . im very happy and it only costed 35 for the tuber and shipping .
Positive calf9357
Laveen, AZ
September 1, 2006
my first shipment from dave's garden roasted in the mailbox with the arizona heat. despite the disclosure, dave's garden replaced the plants for no additional charge. my plants are blooming beautifully!