The scoop on 'Slocum Water Gardens'

Slocum Water Gardens

1101 Cypress Gardens Boulevard
Winter Haven, Florida 33884 (United States)

Fax: 1-800-322-1896

Comments:

Positive flowerehj
Saint Cloud, FL (Zone 9b)
May 2, 2009
I ordered 3 plants from this company. They arrived healthy and strong, packed well, and on the exact day the owner told me it would arrive. The water lily already had buds on it. Although the first bud didn't bloom (because the water lily had to grow some additional lenght on it to reach the water surface) the second one did and it has been blooming constantly since. I would definitely order from them again.
Positive Eclipse
Norwalk, IA (Zone 5b)
March 4, 2002
We ordered plants from Slocums last year(2001) and was very happy with the condition and quality of the plants.They were very helpful on setting a date that was best for me as to delivery.They were the week they promised and came in with buds and flowers already on the waterlilies.I have no problem with ordering from them in the future! :-)