The scoop on 'Synergy Seeds'

Synergy Seeds

PO Box 323
Orleans, California 95556 (United States)

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive MikesCAGarden
Anderson, CA
December 14, 2007
I enjoyed dealing with Synergy Seeds mostly because they are a small company. I am worried about most of the seed companies I see out there because they are located in areas where GMO's are ok to grow. Synergy seeds is in a california county where GMO sees are illegal to grow. So, an accidental cross pollinated GMO seed is impossible. The garden is remote and the growers have lots of experience. Some of the more rare herbs are harder to start and require special instructions, so, I asked, and he supplied information which would have been very hard to find otherwise. And, the price is right on ! I can't wait to try my 2008 fresh seeds.
Neutral fwfarm
Lebanon, OR (Zone 7b)
January 14, 2007
It was a little difficult to figure out what was available for sale, and the order took a long time to arrive, and the noble spinach was chard seeds and one kind of tomato just didn't germinate at all. (he offered a refund if I sent the seed back, but it was too much work by that point). But most of the other seeds were fine, good quantity, and germinated and grew well, the other kind of tomato I got was great, and he was responsive to emails. I'm not sure if I'll try to order again or not, there are some interesting varieties and they are local-ish.