The scoop on 'LycheesOnline'

LycheesOnline

2549 Nassau Lane
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33312 (United States)

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Positive alimnassar
Ames, IA
September 10, 2006
I have purchased twice from this company during the past four years, and I have been pleased with both the product, fast delivery, and great customer service. Highly recommended!
Positive gcmastiffs
Jupiter, FL (Zone 10a)
June 6, 2004
As the owner of a flourishing Brewster lychee tree, I was interested in and looking for more, different varieties. I stumbled upon the Lychees Online website and learned a great deal about how to correctly care for these unique plants. I ordered an Emperor tree from them, a rather rare, small, slow growing tree for container use. Unfortunately, my tree was held up in shipping over a long weekend and arrived in poor condition due to rough treatment in transit. I emailed the nursery and was contacted right away by Mr. Mees who was very kind and concerned. To make a long story short, he drove up from Ft. Lauderdale to Stuart (around 100 miles) to deliver another tree to me. He also explained the correct way to grow container Lychees, and let me keep the original tree, which I hope survives.

I am delighted with my beautiful, healthy tree and with the excellent service and personal treatment I received. This was in the middle of fruit harvesting season too!

I highly recommend this nursery for quality and customer satisfaction.

I know where I will be buying all future Lychees!

Lisa