The scoop on 'Jordan's Daylilies'

Jordan's Daylilies

23 Roseborough Road
Lugoff, South Carolina 29078-9107 (United States)

Phone: 803-438-1453
Paper Catalog Cost: Free

Comments:

Positive connoisseur
Indianapolis, IN
January 25, 2014
I have always had quality and generous divisions from Jordan's. Memory is customer oriented.
Positive Pinetucky
Swainsboro, GA (Zone 8a)
April 17, 2013
I received my first order today. The daylilies look great - large and healthy! The plants were shipped on schedule and each was clearly labeled. Great plants and service!
Positive themikesmom
Concord, NC
October 31, 2012
Memory and Bob Jordan are Incredibly Nice People with Nice Souls and Incredibly Healthy and Huge Plants. My son ordered Dances with Giraffes from them and they were willing to ship for us this Fall, which was great as most vendors dont ship this late in the season, and they gave us extra fans. Fantastic vendor, we will be happy to recommend Memory and Bob Jordan to anyone!
Positive daylily970
Coshocton, OH (Zone 6a)
March 4, 2009
I received my first order from Jordan's last spring. i was very pleased. The plants were green, large, healthy. They sent a wonderful bonus as well! great communication!
Positive NorthernDaylily
Plover, WI
February 10, 2009
Just a super experience already this yr... NICE roots.. GREAT service.. I am one happy camper.

HIGHLY recommended. Super people too!
Positive Bourret
West Newfield, ME
November 7, 2008
Memory Jordan was wonderful to our daylily club! We bought Door Prizes from her and she gave us a 100% bonus! The plants were very healthy and in excellent condition. We will certainly be buying our daylilies from her again for 2009. Thank you Memory!

Sincerely,
Lisa Bourret
bourret@verizon.net
West Newfield, Maine
AHS Region 4; New England Daylily Society
Positive eickenho
Sugar Land, TX (Zone 9a)
June 11, 2008
Memory Jordan is most helpful and knowledgeable. The daylilies she sent were large and healthy. It was a great experience purchasing from Jordan Daylilies.
Positive LilynutSr
Beaver Falls, PA
May 6, 2008
We've bought from Memory and Bob for 4 years now. Never a problem, always nice healthy plants with generous bonus everytime.
Positive sadie_mae
Central, KY (Zone 6b)
April 29, 2008
I received a wonderful order from Jordan's. The plants were large, very green and healthy looking with fantastic root systems. Memory also sent very nice bonus plants. Prices are reasonable and they are very nice folks as well.
Positive sybiltwo
Excelsior, MN (Zone 4a)
May 18, 2006
I received my first order from this company today and was very pleased. The plants were green, large, heathy. Very nice. They have a large selection of reasonably priced DL's as well as some of the 'harder to find' ones. They sent a wonderful bonus as well! What more could a person ask for?
Positive jp59va
Bridgewater, VA
June 4, 2005
This was my first experience with this company. The fans were huge, gorgeous and healthy, and the shipment was very fast! Wonderful folks to work with too!! I will buy from them again!
Positive lori79
New Philadelphia, OH
June 11, 2004
This was my first order with Jordan's Daylilies, and I was well pleased. Nice fans, nice packaging, delivered on time, and a bonus too. I will buy from here again.