The scoop on 'De Bruyn Seed Co.'

De Bruyn Seed Co.

101 E. Washington
Zeeland, Michigan 49464 (United States)

Phone: 616-772-2316
Fax: 616-772-0011

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive jren86
Zeeland, MI
November 21, 2013
Great Prices and Quality on all products especially bird seed and garden seed. Best prices in the area and local too.
Positive retiredbloomingidiot
Fremont, MI
October 29, 2007
I DEALT WITH THIS COMPANY WHEN I WAS IN THE GARDEN CENTER BUSINESS FOR ALL OF MY WHOLESALE BULK SEEDS GOING BACK WELL OVER 20 YEARS, NOW RETIRED I BUY FROM THEM RETAIL, STILL HAVE THE BEST PRICES AND QUALITY GOING, VISIT THEM WHEN IN THE HOLLAND MICHIGAN AREA, QUITE AN EXPERIENCE YOU WILL NEVER FORGET, VERY HELPFUL, VERY HONEST AND FAIR. MAKES YOU WONDER HOW MUCH LONGER THEY CAN STAY IN BUSINESS AT THEIR PRICES.
Positive torisebastian
Syracuse, NY (Zone 5a)
April 7, 2006
on the recommendation of folks on the lily forum, I just placed an order with them for 2 hard to find lily bulbs - salmon star. they had the best price going - 2 for 5.95.

can't wait to get em and add to my lily collection.
Positive jwo
Zeeland, MI
April 5, 2006
The greatest seed store in West Michigan. Experianced friendly staff with some of the best prices for seed, bird seed, and gardening supplies around. Their classic store is a landmark in the town.
Positive woco
Cedar City, UT
February 9, 2005
A new company for me this year. Only found them recently and because I had bought most of my seeds allready, I only ordered a couple of things from them. They were friendly and the shipping, quanities, and prices were great. I will more than happy to use them in the future and I have mentioned them to other people. Keep it up......