The scoop on 'American Seed Company'

American Seed Company

6051 Carlton Avenue
Spring Grove, Pennsylvania 17362 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-214-3340

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Negative bawilliams
Los Angeles, CA
April 22, 2010
Seeds did not germinate! Any positive comments about this company must have been written by the owners or their employees. They make it very hard for you to contact them. Save your money!
Neutral siichan
Leola, PA (Zone 6a)
March 17, 2010
As far as I understand, this company is not the one who provides the cheap seed packet to the dollar store. It says on the website: "WE DO NOT PRODUCE SEED PACKETS UNDER THE NAME "AMERICAN SEED" and are not affiliated in any way with "Plantation Products" in Norton, MA." Just to clear up some confusion :)
Positive voyagergreg
Lakeside Marblehead, OH
March 16, 2010
Bought some asst. flower seeds from General Dollar store that sold American Seeds & was surprised how everything bloomed so well & the seeds were very cheap in price!
Positive JenKev
North East, MD
March 29, 2009
I have to say that I have had great germination results from American Seed this year. I have bought a ton of seeds from many companies and online websites (Burpee, Park uggh, Walmart, Ebay), never did I think I would have some of the best germinations come from my dollar store 10 for $1 Amercan Seed packets.
Positive BobbyWoing
Gibsonia, PA
May 18, 2007
I just hope to clear up any confusion. Plantation Products is also listed on the Garden Watchdog, and both are fine but very different companies.
Positive quickbeam19
Easley, SC
February 20, 2007
I bought seeds from this company last year and they were great. I had no trouble germinating them and transplanting them, and the vegetables were great. I bought flower seeds this year and I can't wait to try them out. I highly recommend this company