Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

The scoop on 'Onalee's Seeds, LLC'

Onalee's Seeds, LLC

Onalee's Seeds, LLC has 217 products listed in PlantScout.

Green Star: Good Onalee's Seeds, LLC is a Watchdog 30 company. Green Star: Good

Madeira Beach, Florida 33738 (United States)

» Like them on Facebook
This company offers a variety of plants and seeds.

Company Comment, posted on June 2, 2008:
I strive for 100% satisfaction with everything that I sell. NO SALE IS EVER FINAL UNTIL YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE! Most of the seeds I sell are personally grown, harvested, germination tested and packed by me. I don't sell thousands of different seeds/plants, only those that I can personally tend to and find easy to grow. I provide planting instructions with all seeds and plants and any tricks or tips that I have learned, I pass on to you. I also try to include with every seed order a color picture of a seedling for identification. There is nothing I hate worse than not knowing if what has sprouted is a weed or my plant! I try to take that guesswork out of it for you. And, don't forget, SHIPPING within the USA IS FREE with just a $5 minimum order! No hidden charges, EVER! Email me at onalee@aol.com with any questions!!

Comments:

Displaying the 50 most recent comments:

Positive reekin
Phoenix, AZ
September 15, 2016
I haven't tried to grow the seeds. I ordered from Onalee's Seeds and was very pleased with how fast my seeds were shipped to me. I was so surprised to find an extra packet of seeds shipped with my order as a bonus! Onalee really seems to care about customers and fellow plant growers! When the growing season comes, I will try my hand at growing the seeds I bought. I'm excited to try the bonus seeds also! Thanks Onalee!
Positive virginiarose
Portsmouth, VA (Zone 8a)
September 3, 2016
Posted on April 25, 2013, updated September 3, 2016
Posted on December 31, 2010, updated April 25, 2013
I Heard about Onalee\'s from Daves plant files , I was looking for yellow hibiscus and I found two real pretty ones and I ordered seeds, very reasonable price and free shipping! I was very pleased with the service. The seeds arrived fast ! Packing was really good too. I will shop again !
On April 25th, 2013, virginiarose added the following:

Very nice tubers at a great price! Fast shipping too. Thank you Onalee!

Gloriosa Lily, Climbing Lily, Flame Lily (Gloriosa superba) Tubers -- -4 Tubers
On September 3rd, 2016, virginiarose added the following:

I am so happy to have a place where I can be sure the seeds are viable and true to name. Onalee's is very reputable company with great attention to details, fast service, great packing and free shipping. I also love the instructions on the packet, the website and that she takes paypal. Thank you Onalee!!
Positive frankman
Dahlonega, GA
July 24, 2016
Glad to find Onalee's seeds. Very fast delivery and way more seeds in each packet than I expected. The planting instructions are very helpful.
Positive achicade
Dallas, GA (Zone 7a)
July 18, 2016
Onalee always turns around orders in days, I got mine within the week. I am always satisfied with the seed I get from her, have never had a problem and germination rate is awesome! I have been buying from her for years.... definitely recommend her! And, free shipping, too!! Can't go wrong!
Positive oxking85
Tallahassee, FL
July 15, 2016
Quick and personal service! I ordered on a Thursday, shipped the following Monday, and I received my shipment Wednesday of the same week. I ordered some seeds and a Black Runner Elephant Ear plant. The plant was healthy looking and in great condition. I will return in the future for my tropical needs. It was nice receiving detailed instructions on how to plant the items I bought. You can tell this business cares about it's products and customers.
Positive Kartru
Parrish, FL
June 24, 2016
I was so happy finding Onalee's website. Ordered 3 packages of seeds that I had been looking for, very fast shipment. Great customer service
Will certainly buy more
Positive blumenlieber
vancouver, WA (Zone 8a)
May 18, 2016
Awesome! Ordered brug, got 3 long healthy branches delivered within days. Love the product and the service! Thank you, Onalee!
Positive RickG57
Rindge, NH (Zone 5a)
May 16, 2016
My seed order arrived quickly, carefully packed, and with clear planting instructions. It's too soon for anything to have sprouted just yet, but the purchase experience was great.
Positive Mishacal
Anniston, AL
May 7, 2016
The speed of the order was surprising excellent. received package next day.
all seeds had been labeled with easy fallowing instruction.
planted them and all of them sprouted fast, can't wait to see them in full bloom.
I'm recommending Onalee's to all my friends - fast delivery- friendly service and every question will be satisfied answered.

Positive mrimark
Columbia, SC
May 6, 2016
Wow! Received a gorgeous Queen Emma with tons of roots!
Great price too! Shipped quick in 2 days and packaged well.
Will definitely be back!
Positive jmcarolina
Greenville, SC
May 6, 2016
She was very prompt at sending my order and I love the detailed info and seedling picture on the seed packet! I don't normally plants seeds so it was very helpful.
Positive TimtheMeadMan
Bay City, TX
May 5, 2016
Service was great. This was the first time I've ever ordered live cuttings online. The plants were shipped very fast and arrived within 2 days. Initially paypal did not send me the shipping information/tracking number so I contacted Onalee and had a response within the hour.

In short: Very friendly and fast service. If rating on a 5 star scale. 5/5
Positive oldnscruffy
Modena, NY
May 4, 2016
Recommended!!! Products (seeds) as described (or better)!
Positive geverson
Neshanic Station, NJ
March 12, 2016
got exactly what i ordered quickly and at a lower price than i found on other vendors. Thank you!
Positive sidew
vancouver,
Canada
February 28, 2016
Onalee was extremely helpful and efficient in helping
me get my order in for exactly what I wanted.
I was then very pleasantly surprised by just how quickly
my seeds order arrived!

Thanks a lot!
Positive rterzieva
Sofia,
Bulgaria
February 11, 2016
I was very excited when I found Onalee's Seeds site.
It is one of the few that offer seeds of hibiscus and this is the site with the largest selection.
Of course I ordered of all kinds :).
The order came and surprised me with a nice bonus - seeds for exceptionally beautiful plants.
I'm looking forward to warm weather to see how plants grow.

You create and send beauty, which brings much joy.
Thank you very much!
Positive gbee
Mahon,
Spain
February 10, 2016
My seeds arrived within a week, which is little short of miraculous given that I live in Menorca, off the coast of Spain. Seeds were well protected by the packaging. Excellent instructions and a very useful picture of the seedling. Some extra seeds added, which is a nice touch. First rate service. Wish all companies were like this!
Positive ruffrow2hoe
Fort Scott, KS
February 10, 2016
She did not have the seed I wanted at the time. I ask her to e-mail me when it was available. She did. We made an order and it was shipped and received quickly. 5 stars for service.
Positive pyrocles
Menlo Park, CA
February 5, 2016
I received my order quickly, with precisely what I expected (in fact, with more seeds than promised). I love the way that the picture of the plant and useful instructions for planting are printed on the packets. Thank you!
Positive rick0527
Nancy, KY
February 5, 2016
Very pleased with my seed order! Ordered 2 pks of 5 seeds and received 17 seeds. Had ordered 2 pks of these (jatropha) seeds from another company (6 seeds) and after 2 months not 1 has germinated--using different pre-planting methods. Onalee's seeds I received were 3 times the size of the other company's, and look more viable! I love that the packs have instructions and an example of what the seedlings should look like--very helpful when planting seeds of an unfamiliar plant. Onalee has likely gained a repeat customer--highly recommend!
Positive MVIsland
MA, MA (Zone 7a)
January 8, 2016
I placed my first order with Onalee's a few days ago. My seeds arrived in less than a week. Will buy from her again...
Positive thetubeguy1954
Orlando, FL (Zone 9b)
December 24, 2015
I recently ordered 8 Clerodendrum bungei from Onalee's and it was one of the best mail-order plant purchases I've ever made! I received responses quickly to emails I sent and I was provided advice on what to do with the plants "if" I choose to accept them now or wait till spring!

Well I decided to take the eight plants, which were supposed to be between 8" to 12", now. Onalee's shipped quickly and being that I also live in Florida I received them within 2 days! Boy was I ever happy when they plants arrived. Because to my delight most of the plants were between 12" to 15" with only a couple being 10" tall and all were extremely healthy looking!

I can heartily recommend doing business with Onalee's and I know that I will most certainly be doing business with them again...
Positive mommacox
Boca Raton, FL
November 28, 2015
I am very happy with the 3 packs of seeds (plus one free pack) I got from Onalee's Seeds. I like to grow plants that are edible and was so happy to find the Florida Cranberry seeds in her supply of seeds. I have not planted them yet since I just received them two days ago but I anticipate beautiful plants in a few weeks! Fast, free shipping ....you can't ask for a better way to receive a product! I will order from this company again especially since she wants to make sure her customers are happy with the product she sells.
Positive deweyswamper
Stevens Point, WI
November 6, 2015
I've been ordering seeds from Onalee for years now. She responds very quickly to any emails I've sent her. I've had great germination rates with her seeds. She always has a few little extra things that are intriguing and the best part is after so many seed packets ordered she throws in a free pack of your choice, so you can try something you weren't quite sure about. This is a good company to deal with!
Positive AbitaBB
New Orleans, LA
September 27, 2015
Got hard to find seeds with great packaging that showed the seedlings as well as detailed instructions about planting and the plant. I will definitely be a repeat customer - delivery was prompt, the entire deal went VERY smoothly, the product was as advertised.
Positive ppierson
Scottsdale, AZ (Zone 9a)
September 15, 2015
Great experience, plants were very healthy, packaging was very good and used moist paper on roots to protect them. I will be planting the seeds I ordered soon.
Positive jawja100
Griffin, GA
August 28, 2015
Received my order yesterday. It was very well packed, and, delivered within 3 days. The crinum bulb I ordered was much larger than I expected. Very pleased with my order.
Positive mikey5001
Zephyrhills, FL
June 9, 2015
Posted on February 13, 2009, updated June 9, 2015
I FOUND MY EXPERIENCE WITH ONALEE\"S SEEDS TO BE NONE OTHER THAN EXCELLENT. SUPERIOR SERVICE ALONG WITH FAST DELIVERY. GREAT PACKAGING WITH EACH PACKET HAVING INSTRUCTIONS WITH A COLORFUL PICTURE OF EACH PLANT. THANK YOU AND THANKS TO HELPER BOB.
On June 9th, 2015, mikey5001 added the following:

Received the cannas. Such fast service. I love doing business with you Onalee thank you ever so much.
Positive YazooLady
Bentonia, MS (Zone 8a)
June 7, 2015
Seeds were ordered and I returned from a 3 day seminar to find my seed packets on my kitchen counter. I am following instructions and soaking the seeds now and will plant them this afternoon. I love when an order is delivered as promised!
Positive marvan8kbs
Erie, PA
June 3, 2015
Top notch!
Received Beautiful, healthy looking tubers, well packed and shipped quickly.Great instructions provided. Great commmunication also. Thank you Onalee!
Positive MRGinOHIO
Dayton, OH
May 25, 2015
Ordering process was painless, payment options were good, delivery was very prompt along with email notifications, packaging was good and seed quantity was very good. Definitely recommend this seed vendor.
Positive weRgroot
New Port Richey, FL (Zone 9b)
May 14, 2015
Posted on November 14, 2014, updated May 14, 2015
My sister, a Master Gardener, had recommended this company so I decided to give it a try. I was not disappointed with the ordering, billing and shipping process. I placed my order on 11/12/2014, paid easily with PayPal, and received my seeds on 11/14/2014. I\'ll update the review once I\'ve started germinating the seeds to report my success . .

One other note; you get a free pack of seeds with the order and I was able to select which seeds I wanted. I\'ve gotten free seeds from online vendors before, but it was always at their discretion as to what seeds I received. I appreciate this practice.
On May 14th, 2015, weRgroot added the following:

I've had remarkable success with the germination of seeds from this company.
Positive Ronni92
East Stroudsburg, PA
May 12, 2015
If you enjoy seed-starting every spring, Onalee's site is an excellent source. .Not only does she offer a lot of unusual seeds, but gives detailed instructions on her site and even on the seed packets themselves.
I was also blown away when I sent an email to ask about some seeds that did not sprout well for me--and she replied with further instructions, and even replaced my failures!
Another plus with Onalee's Seeds is that every seed package contains more seeds than are specified. I really appreciated that because it is a rare thing when you open a packet of seeds and find some extras!
Positive HopeSue
Laingsburg, MI
May 9, 2015
Posted on May 6, 2012, updated May 9, 2015
Onalee\'s website was easy and pleasurable to navigate through. Of special appreciation was her easygoing, friendly style of writing, the ability to enlarge photos, and extensive info about the plant and what to expect during the germination process. She included all this info on the seed package as well as a photo of the seedling.
On May 9th, 2015, HopeSue added the following:

My second order from this delightful company is as satisfying as the first. So exciting to grow perennials and annuals native to other parts of the US. Lots of growing details, pictures, and free packet of seeds with qualifying order.
Positive WDG49
New Port Richey, FL
April 28, 2015
I live in Florida and Onalee made a special effort to ship my pine cone ginger before her regular "season" began. I was so pleased with that order I recently ordered 3 more rhizomes. Both times I received not 3, but 5 rhizomes. Great website, fast shipping and great prices. Would recommend her to anyone.
Positive tuaarfd
Fort Smith, AR
April 15, 2015
Have always been pleased with my orders. They also arrive much sooner than I expected.
Positive nerois5
Ramsey, NJ
April 14, 2015
This company is a class act.

My order was delayed and temporarily lost by the Post Office. When I contacted Onalee's Seeds, she immediately sent out a duplicate order--no questions asked. When I emailed her that USPS had finally delivered the original items, her response was "share them with a friend".

She has seeds (and plants) you don't find just anywhere, at reasonable prices and absurdly low priced shipping.
Positive FearlessQueen
Englewood, FL (Zone 10a)
April 12, 2015
I love this company. I ordered seeds and cuttings and everything arrived quickly, plus bonus packages and an extra cutting. Onalee has a personal and positive way of communicating and absolutely cares about her products and clients. The information on the seed packages is very helpful, specially the picture of the seedling.
Positive rwils
Charlottesville, VA
March 29, 2015
Excellent, Super-fast shipping! Purchased seeds.
Positive philthomas
Atlanta, TX
March 9, 2015
Fast, accurate and personal.

Copyright © 2000-2016 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.