The scoop on 'Onalee's Seeds, LLC'

Onalee's Seeds, LLC

Onalee's Seeds, LLC has 217 products listed in PlantScout.

Green Star: Good Onalee's Seeds, LLC is a Watchdog 30 company. Green Star: Good

Madeira Beach, Florida 33738 (United States)

» Like them on Facebook
This company offers a variety of plants and seeds.

Company Comment, posted on June 2, 2008:
I strive for 100% satisfaction with everything that I sell. NO SALE IS EVER FINAL UNTIL YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE! Most of the seeds I sell are personally grown, harvested, germination tested and packed by me. I don't sell thousands of different seeds/plants, only those that I can personally tend to and find easy to grow. I provide planting instructions with all seeds and plants and any tricks or tips that I have learned, I pass on to you. I also try to include with every seed order a color picture of a seedling for identification. There is nothing I hate worse than not knowing if what has sprouted is a weed or my plant! I try to take that guesswork out of it for you. And, don't forget, SHIPPING within the USA IS FREE with just a $5 minimum order! No hidden charges, EVER! Email me at onalee@aol.com with any questions!!

Comments:

Displaying the 50 most recent comments:

Positive painetdldy
Saint Petersburg, FL
August 27, 2014
This is my second purchase from Onalee's. Received both within days of purchase (altho we are in adjoining towns). She obviously takes a lot of care in her packaging. Seeds are labeled with name and care instructions. I will definitely purchase from Onalee's again. Thanks!
Positive DavidLyter
Riverview, FL
August 24, 2014
Quick reply and shipping. Many unique seeds. Received white swamp hibiscus seeds to add to my red by the ponds. Can't wait to see the grow and bloom next Spring.

Great website and seller.
Positive naraginger
Pensacola, FL
July 3, 2014
I ordered shampoo ginger last week. When I received my order, I was very pleased to see 3 large healthy rhizome and 1 extra rhizome. Fast shipping.

Naragon Ennis
Positive sbgdallas
Dallas, TX
June 20, 2014
Onalee seed company makes mail ordering a wonderful experience. I was able to find seeds that weren't available anywhere else (white hyacinth bean vine) and then when I had a germination problem, the seeds were replaced within 2 days! That is caring customer service. You can be certain that all of my seeds will come from Onalee from now on.
Positive chaserosario
Malmstrom AFB, MT
May 29, 2014
This is my first experience ordering seeds online. My package arrived many days before the estimated arrival time. It was very sturdily packed, and the seed packages have helpful color photos of the seedlings. I am very pleased to have found hyacinth bean plant seeds. I am also excited by the free package of seeds. I had a wonderful experience with Onalee's and will definitely recommend her site to others. Once my plants grow into what they are supposed to look like, I will try to post photos. Thank you!
Great Falls, Montana
Positive Santhi
Canton, MI
May 13, 2014
Hi Onalee,

I am so so happy that I ordered seeds from you. I came through your website while searching for my favorite kind of plant seeds on google which is Butterfly pea seeds. I don't know why but I love those flowers and it is easy to grow too. I used to have that plant two years back after a long trip back home it died because no one to take care of. I was searching for those seeds a lot since then. Finally, I came through your site and ordered those seeds immediately. You have cleared my doubts and helped me in the ordering process promptly. I give you 100% for your service and quality.

I have ordered 3 varieties of plant seeds from you and I have received a free bonus pack of plant seeds. I am definitely recommending you to my friends. And also, I will definitely order more from you in the near future.

I ordered the seeds 3 days back and I received them today in a safe and protective package. I love the way you packed the seeds and printing the instructions and image of seedling on the seeds envelope. I will sow the seeds soon and will share you the images or feedback again.

I really appreciate your service and I wish you a success in your business.

Thanks,
Santhi, MIchigan.
Positive Mima56
Thayer, MO (Zone 6a)
May 11, 2014
Posted on October 5, 2011, updated May 11, 2014
Posted on April 16, 2011, updated October 5, 2011
I am starting my first Monarch butterfly garden, and based on DG ratings, I placed my first order with Onalee. I certainly wasn't disappointed! Timely emails re my order and USPS got my order here quickly (you never know!). I am so impressed with the seed envelopes that Onalee has printed. What great info! I have gardened for 30 years and still I picked up a few tips! Considering the expense of packing, shipping, and the free seeds, my total cost was extremely reasonable. For the record, I ordered Asclepias curassavica (2), Tithonis rotundifolia, and an heirloom Cucumber.
On October 5th, 2011, Mima56 added the following:

I had terrific luck with Onalee's seeds this spring and summer! I just received my second order.....with thoughts of winter sowing for the first time. All of Onalee's seed packs have wonderful sowing instructions and detailed growing advice. Go to her website and you will find terrific suggestions! Free shipping + bonus seed pack of your choice. Gotta love her!!
On May 11th, 2014, Mima56 added the following:

Received another order. For certain things, I just go to Onaleeseeds! Whatever I order is always first quality. Shipping and packaging are amazing, and if you need extra advice, replies are super quick! Find Onalee on FB. You can tell that she loves what she does and has a great rapport with her customers!
Positive mrickett
Lawrenceville, GA
April 28, 2014
I ordered crocosmia bulbs and cardinal climber seeds. I made my purchase from Onalee's Seeds based on feedback from this site. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. My items arrived quickly and were well packaged. The bulbs were much larger than expected. The seeds were also high quality. I'm really impressed with Onalee's Seeds.
Positive olsenscats
Holbrook, NY
April 16, 2014
I was searching for four-o-clock tubers and e-mailed onalee's to inquire. They actually e-mailed me back and told me that they would notify me when the weather was warmer and let me know when to order. When the weather warmed up they notified me-the ordering process was smooth they kept in contact during process and I received the LARGEST tubers I ever saw. This company is amazing and I will pass the word to all of my gardening friends. Thank you!!!
Positive BlackBearManor
Silver Springs, FL
April 13, 2014
What a delightful surprise doing business with Onalee's.
Beginning with the user friendly website,searching the site and placing an order was as uncomplicated as it gets.
The secure purchasing makes doing business stress-free.
You can tell that customer satisfaction is a priority - first by the wording on the website and reinforced with delivery of your purchase. My order arrived in jet plane speed time , seeds were packaged in an easy to read envelope on which very personal ,easy to understand information was provided complete with seedling photos. Regardless of the fact that they were just packets of seed, packets were bubble wrapped as an extra measure of safety.
With all the thoughtful attention to these details Onalee's manages to offer gardening opportunities at a very affordable price.And they add a bonus freebie to boot!
I definitely plan on ordering some bulbs and cuttings in the very near future as well as recommending others to give them a try.
Onalee's should be the standard that other companies strive to achieve.
Positive barbaraflanagan
Lake Monticello, VA
April 13, 2014
As a newcomer to Onalee, I am so excited by her expertise and offerings. My personal experience with Onalee herself has been exceptional (I don't know how she does it all!) and I feel like a valued customer from the start. I am not at all surprised that her company is top-rated. I couldn't be happier with the pictures, information, and personal tone in what to know about the seeds that interest me. I trust that this will be just a beginning of our relationship.
Positive ViningVirgo
Jacksonville, FL
April 4, 2014
Posted on June 6, 2013, updated April 4, 2014
Ordered the two Sazanami Morning Glories "Ripples". Received the package faster than I expected and it was beautiful. The package was the original large full color Japanese packaging that I'd never seen before. That impressed me.

The price was just right for the amount of seeds, so in quantity and quality it actually worked out to be a great deal when you consider no one else has these particular varieties.

Thank you Onalee!

I'll be coming back to Onaleeseeds.com!
On April 4th, 2014, ViningVirgo added the following:

Update 4/4/14: It has been a while, maybe a year now, that I've been buying from Onalee and all I can say is I am always extremely satisfied. Never had a problem, always fast delivery and exactly what I wanted. Onalee has morning glory seeds I could not find anywhere else! Can't wait for the next purchase!!
Positive mimiengelstad
Woodstock, VA
March 29, 2014
mimiengelstad
Virginia
4-19-14

I was looking for white hyacinth beans. Onalee was the only company I could find, that sold them.

I placed my order and 3 days later my order arrived.

Fantastic
Positive ndoyle
Lenoir City, TN (Zone 7a)
March 24, 2014
I received my seed order in just a couple of days, and I also appreciated the plant info on the seed packet. Now if we could get some spring warm temperatures delivered just as quickly!
Positive lamarcoux
Middleburg, FL
March 12, 2014
Wonderful service! Very quick shipping, tracking info provided. Good size plants and they look nice and healthy. Would recommend highly.

Positive poppolyculture
Princeton
United States
March 3, 2014
It's not easy to find Candletree Seeds. Found them here and for a reasonable price. While there I found lots of other neat seeds. The order came surprisingly quick. Will definitely order from Onalee again.
Positive cymbaline
Summersville, WV (Zone 6a)
February 25, 2014
Order was shipped quickly and she threw in a freebie. Seeds are packaged in envelopes with lots of growing information & tips printed on them, along with a seedling ID photo. Haven't planted any yet, but I'll try to remember to come back and edit this review when I do.
Positive Alesia61
Huntsville, AL
February 24, 2014
I came across Onalee's Seeds' website last week and I'm so glad I did! I was about to give up on the seeds I had been looking for and I was so excited to find out that she had them!!! I received my order in less than a week. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ONALEE'S SEEDS!!! I will definitely be a repeat customer! Thank you so much Onalee!
Positive JeremysGarden
Fresno, CA
February 6, 2014
Ordered and received seed quickly and in great condition.
All packets exceeded minimum seeds per packet.
Placed order during a free seed packet giveaway and received it with my order.
Free shipping in the US. Emailed a question and got a quick reply.
I would have ordered a lot more if she had more edibles for temperate climate US.
Thank you Onalee!
Posted on March 30, 2009, updated February 1, 2014
Thanks a lot , the seeds are arrived in Hungary
Dany
On February 1st, 2014, dany12 added the following:

Seeds arrived ... thanks for the gift !
Positive zhalemur
Jacksonville, FL
January 31, 2014
Have recieved my third order. Just like the previous orders (another JMG and some other seeds), shipping was free and the seed count was at or above the advertised amount. Keep up the great work!
Positive streamofdreams
Kansas City, MO
January 26, 2014
I purchased seeds in 2013 from Onalee's and had great success. I just ordered seeds for 2014 and received my seeds within a few days. Can't wait to start planting. Great job, Onalees!
Positive brendak654
Anna, IL (Zone 6b)
January 17, 2014
WOW - I received my order in the mail today from Onalee's Seeds, LLC. I placed the order less than 6 days ago and it came half way across the U.S. I received everything I ordered and more. Bubble wrap was included in the envelope to prevent damage of seeds. There was no shipping and handling on my order, which was over $25. Great - Onalee!!! I ordered from other seed order companies at the same time, and am yet to receive my orders from them. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! Seed looks really good. Thanks - too for the bonus.
Positive nickolas233
Cinco Bayou, FL
December 22, 2013
Very Fast, free shipping over $6, fair prices and and a free pack of seeds when you buy 3 or more. What is not to like? I will be back.

Nick in Fort Walton Beach
Positive aarnie
Kissimmee, FL
December 15, 2013
Posted on July 5, 2013, updated December 15, 2013
Fast and friendly, great information in the seed packets, highly recommended
On December 15th, 2013, aarnie added the following:

Continues to be a great resource for high quality, interesting seeds and plants with super fast shipping and great support.
Positive rhughes1937
Pontotoc, MS
December 2, 2013
Purchased seeds and plants,online,for the past 12 years. Just received my first shipment from Onalee's. Where has she been,all my life? Price,shipping,information,all the best ordering experience for me.I have found my source.
Positive rqhansen
Mitchell, SD (Zone 4b)
November 26, 2013
Wonderful experience. This was my first time ordering. Very timely and excellent packaging. The MOST informative seed packed information I have ever seen. A class act and I highly recommend.
Positive Seerenity
Central Florida, FL
November 21, 2013
I placed an order for four packets of seed. The order arrived very fast. The planting instructions were very precise and easy to read.
I also received a freebie - it is always good to get free things.
I plan on visiting Onalee's site often.
Positive redhead3kids
Port Alberni
Canada
November 14, 2013
It was a pleasure dealing with Onalees. Service was fast and communication was great. This is my first time dealing with them and I will certainly be dealing with them again. Also love the free seeds.
Positive reandbe
Prescott, AZ
October 6, 2013
My first purchase from you. Very fast shipping, great product. !00% satisfied. Will order from you again.

REANDBE
Positive sibhskylvr
(Mike) Batesville, AR
September 29, 2013
I've purchased from Onalee several times now! Each time has been perfect! Friendly service, fast shipping , and an all around pleasure doing business with her! I will do business with her again! Thank you Onalee for another great & painless transaction!
Positive londapunkin
Edmond, OK
September 28, 2013
Could not have been more pleasant - nor faster - nor with Free Shipping! Will be back - probably again, and again! Now all I have to do is wait for Spring so I can plant my seeds! Aargh.....
Positive Ludwigsfriend
Tobaccoville, NC
September 27, 2013
First time purchasing seeds from Onalee's and my experience was very positive. Shipped fast, perfectly packaged with instructions and even some FREE seeds! Her website is great and communication is quick and clear. I would highly recommend this seller.
Positive VFannaly
Ponchatoula, LA
August 11, 2013
Posted on July 13, 2013, updated August 11, 2013
Always enjoy Onalee's seeds as do my friends with whom I share them. I usually get my seeds a day earlier than expected and like the growing instructions and free seeds that come with them. Really like the selection!
On August 11th, 2013, VFannaly added the following:

Saw the orchid vines on Facebook, had to have them! Onalee sent them in record time with great instructions! Thanks once again.
Positive fmm805
Tampa, FL
July 30, 2013
LIGHTNING-FAST SHIPPING, EXACTKY AS REQUESTED.
Positive CBRN
Silkeborg
Denmark
July 29, 2013
It is the first time I order seeds from Onalee, but certainly not the last time. The shipping to Denmark went perfect and the seeds look fine.
Positive garyber
Laurens, SC
July 9, 2013
fast service even gave me a bonus seed pack im trying to start a garden center here in sc trying to feature plants nobody else has s he will be first on my list to buy from ty onalee shirleys garden treasures
Positive bstrenth
Sebring, FL
July 3, 2013
This was the first time I have dealt with Onalee, but it wiil not be the last. The price was fantastic, the service was quick, and the helpful instructions are much appreciated.
Positive dalerekus2
San Diego, CA
June 16, 2013
Happy with quick receipt of seeds, they look good and have good instructions. Thank you, Onalee. To quote the Terminator - "I'll be b-a-a-ak!"
Positive MaureenOBrien
North Babylon, NY
June 7, 2013
Posted on June 9, 2009, updated June 7, 2013
I am extremely pleased with both my orders. The seeds were quickly shipped and they came with full instructions. At least 95% of the seeds I planted sprouted. I never grew Japanese Morning glories before! I can't wait to see them bloom!

On June 7th, 2013, MaureenOBrien added the following:

I just purchased live cuttings from Oralee. Although I only ordered two, Oralee sent me three. Big beautiful cuttings -- I can't wait for them to root! Thanks, Oralee!