The scoop on 'Onalee's Seeds, LLC'

Onalee's Seeds, LLC

Onalee's Seeds, LLC has 217 products listed in PlantScout.

Green Star: Good Onalee's Seeds, LLC is a Watchdog 30 company. Green Star: Good

Madeira Beach, Florida 33738 (United States)

» Like them on Facebook

This company offers a variety of plants and seeds.

Company Comment, posted on June 2, 2008:
I strive for 100% satisfaction with everything that I sell. NO SALE IS EVER FINAL UNTIL YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE! Most of the seeds I sell are personally grown, harvested, germination tested and packed by me. I don't sell thousands of different seeds/plants, only those that I can personally tend to and find easy to grow. I provide planting instructions with all seeds and plants and any tricks or tips that I have learned, I pass on to you. I also try to include with every seed order a color picture of a seedling for identification. There is nothing I hate worse than not knowing if what has sprouted is a weed or my plant! I try to take that guesswork out of it for you. And, don't forget, SHIPPING within the USA IS FREE with just a $5 minimum order! No hidden charges, EVER! Email me at onalee@aol.com with any questions!!

Comments:

Displaying the 50 most recent comments:

Positive pyrocles
Menlo Park, CA
February 5, 2016
I received my order quickly, with precisely what I expected (in fact, with more seeds than promised). I love the way that the picture of the plant and useful instructions for planting are printed on the packets. Thank you!
Positive rick0527
Nancy, KY
February 5, 2016
Very pleased with my seed order! Ordered 2 pks of 5 seeds and received 17 seeds. Had ordered 2 pks of these (jatropha) seeds from another company (6 seeds) and after 2 months not 1 has germinated--using different pre-planting methods. Onalee's seeds I received were 3 times the size of the other company's, and look more viable! I love that the packs have instructions and an example of what the seedlings should look like--very helpful when planting seeds of an unfamiliar plant. Onalee has likely gained a repeat customer--highly recommend!
Positive MVIsland
Vineyard Haven, MA (Zone 7a)
January 8, 2016
I placed my first order with Onalee's a few days ago. My seeds arrived in less than a week. Will buy from her again...
Positive thetubeguy1954
Orlando, FL (Zone 9b)
December 24, 2015
I recently ordered 8 Clerodendrum bungei from Onalee's and it was one of the best mail-order plant purchases I've ever made! I received responses quickly to emails I sent and I was provided advice on what to do with the plants "if" I choose to accept them now or wait till spring!

Well I decided to take the eight plants, which were supposed to be between 8" to 12", now. Onalee's shipped quickly and being that I also live in Florida I received them within 2 days! Boy was I ever happy when they plants arrived. Because to my delight most of the plants were between 12" to 15" with only a couple being 10" tall and all were extremely healthy looking!

I can heartily recommend doing business with Onalee's and I know that I will most certainly be doing business with them again...
Positive mommacox
Boca Raton, FL
November 28, 2015
I am very happy with the 3 packs of seeds (plus one free pack) I got from Onalee's Seeds. I like to grow plants that are edible and was so happy to find the Florida Cranberry seeds in her supply of seeds. I have not planted them yet since I just received them two days ago but I anticipate beautiful plants in a few weeks! Fast, free shipping ....you can't ask for a better way to receive a product! I will order from this company again especially since she wants to make sure her customers are happy with the product she sells.
Positive deweyswamper
Stevens Point, WI
November 6, 2015
I've been ordering seeds from Onalee for years now. She responds very quickly to any emails I've sent her. I've had great germination rates with her seeds. She always has a few little extra things that are intriguing and the best part is after so many seed packets ordered she throws in a free pack of your choice, so you can try something you weren't quite sure about. This is a good company to deal with!
Positive AbitaBB
New Orleans, LA
September 27, 2015
Got hard to find seeds with great packaging that showed the seedlings as well as detailed instructions about planting and the plant. I will definitely be a repeat customer - delivery was prompt, the entire deal went VERY smoothly, the product was as advertised.
Positive ppierson
Scottsdale, AZ (Zone 9a)
September 15, 2015
Great experience, plants were very healthy, packaging was very good and used moist paper on roots to protect them. I will be planting the seeds I ordered soon.
Positive jawja100
Griffin, GA
August 28, 2015
Received my order yesterday. It was very well packed, and, delivered within 3 days. The crinum bulb I ordered was much larger than I expected. Very pleased with my order.
Positive mikey5001
Zephyrhills, FL
June 9, 2015
Posted on February 13, 2009, updated June 9, 2015
I FOUND MY EXPERIENCE WITH ONALEE\"S SEEDS TO BE NONE OTHER THAN EXCELLENT. SUPERIOR SERVICE ALONG WITH FAST DELIVERY. GREAT PACKAGING WITH EACH PACKET HAVING INSTRUCTIONS WITH A COLORFUL PICTURE OF EACH PLANT. THANK YOU AND THANKS TO HELPER BOB.
On June 9th, 2015, mikey5001 added the following:

Received the cannas. Such fast service. I love doing business with you Onalee thank you ever so much.
Positive YazooLady
Bentonia, MS (Zone 8a)
June 7, 2015
Seeds were ordered and I returned from a 3 day seminar to find my seed packets on my kitchen counter. I am following instructions and soaking the seeds now and will plant them this afternoon. I love when an order is delivered as promised!
Positive marvan8kbs
Erie, PA
June 3, 2015
Top notch!
Received Beautiful, healthy looking tubers, well packed and shipped quickly.Great instructions provided. Great commmunication also. Thank you Onalee!
Positive MRGinOHIO
Dayton, OH
May 25, 2015
Ordering process was painless, payment options were good, delivery was very prompt along with email notifications, packaging was good and seed quantity was very good. Definitely recommend this seed vendor.
Positive weRgroot
New Port Richey, FL (Zone 9b)
May 14, 2015
Posted on November 14, 2014, updated May 14, 2015
My sister, a Master Gardener, had recommended this company so I decided to give it a try. I was not disappointed with the ordering, billing and shipping process. I placed my order on 11/12/2014, paid easily with PayPal, and received my seeds on 11/14/2014. I\'ll update the review once I\'ve started germinating the seeds to report my success . .

One other note; you get a free pack of seeds with the order and I was able to select which seeds I wanted. I\'ve gotten free seeds from online vendors before, but it was always at their discretion as to what seeds I received. I appreciate this practice.
On May 14th, 2015, weRgroot added the following:

I've had remarkable success with the germination of seeds from this company.
Positive Ronni92
East Stroudsburg, PA
May 12, 2015
If you enjoy seed-starting every spring, Onalee's site is an excellent source. .Not only does she offer a lot of unusual seeds, but gives detailed instructions on her site and even on the seed packets themselves.
I was also blown away when I sent an email to ask about some seeds that did not sprout well for me--and she replied with further instructions, and even replaced my failures!
Another plus with Onalee's Seeds is that every seed package contains more seeds than are specified. I really appreciated that because it is a rare thing when you open a packet of seeds and find some extras!
Positive HopeSue
Laingsburg, MI
May 9, 2015
Posted on May 6, 2012, updated May 9, 2015
Onalee\'s website was easy and pleasurable to navigate through. Of special appreciation was her easygoing, friendly style of writing, the ability to enlarge photos, and extensive info about the plant and what to expect during the germination process. She included all this info on the seed package as well as a photo of the seedling.
On May 9th, 2015, HopeSue added the following:

My second order from this delightful company is as satisfying as the first. So exciting to grow perennials and annuals native to other parts of the US. Lots of growing details, pictures, and free packet of seeds with qualifying order.
Positive WDG49
New Port Richey, FL
April 28, 2015
I live in Florida and Onalee made a special effort to ship my pine cone ginger before her regular "season" began. I was so pleased with that order I recently ordered 3 more rhizomes. Both times I received not 3, but 5 rhizomes. Great website, fast shipping and great prices. Would recommend her to anyone.
Positive tuaarfd
Fort Smith, AR
April 15, 2015
Have always been pleased with my orders. They also arrive much sooner than I expected.
Positive nerois5
Ramsey, NJ
April 14, 2015
This company is a class act.

My order was delayed and temporarily lost by the Post Office. When I contacted Onalee's Seeds, she immediately sent out a duplicate order--no questions asked. When I emailed her that USPS had finally delivered the original items, her response was "share them with a friend".

She has seeds (and plants) you don't find just anywhere, at reasonable prices and absurdly low priced shipping.
Positive FearlessQueen
Englewood, FL (Zone 10a)
April 12, 2015
I love this company. I ordered seeds and cuttings and everything arrived quickly, plus bonus packages and an extra cutting. Onalee has a personal and positive way of communicating and absolutely cares about her products and clients. The information on the seed packages is very helpful, specially the picture of the seedling.
Positive rwils
Charlottesville, VA
March 29, 2015
Excellent, Super-fast shipping! Purchased seeds.
Positive philthomas
Atlanta, TX
March 9, 2015
Fast, accurate and personal.
Positive sss56
Gastonia, NC
March 3, 2015
I've placed 2 different orders for seeds in the past few weeks and both were delivered quickly. Everything was perfect. Thanks.
Positive seabrooks68
Tuscaloosa, AL
February 27, 2015
Great free, quick shipping. Excellent info on seed packet!!
Positive ttenni
Alexander, AR
January 31, 2015
I placed an order from Onalee's Seeds on 1/26/15 and received it on 1/31/15. The order was promptly and correctly filled. Upon opening my parcel, I was pleased to find the seed packets chocked full of useful planting information, along with a color picture of the related seedlings. Two thumbs up for Onalee Seeds!!!
Positive NoLawns
Warrenville, IL
January 31, 2015
Ordered the Datura Collection. (5Types) Easiest way for me to start a collection! Super fast shipping, seeds look amazing, very nicely labeled and organized. Glad to find someone offering a collection of datura. I can't wait- Actually just sowed them! Can't wait to see them bloom. Thanks!
Positive gardenpom
Melbourne, FL
January 26, 2015
Posted on May 3, 2007, updated January 26, 2015
Just received an order from Onalee, for Morning Glory rooted cuttings and a couple of seed packets. The order was shipped quickly and packed securely. The cuttings look great, have been planted and I will have to wait and see how well they grow. At this time I can say I would certainly order from Onalee again.
On April 19th, 2008, gardenpom added the following:

The rooted MG cuttings did not do well, but it was my fault, not Onalees. Just received a second order of Butterfly Weed seeds, arrived in days from the time I ordered them. Great service and fine seeds. I certainly recommend her highly.
On January 26th, 2015, gardenpom added the following:

Another order of seeds arrived today. Love the detailed planting instructions. Much better than a LOT of larger companies. I have not had a lot of luck germinating seeds lately, I hope with the better instructions provided these will.
Positive jebII
Pflugerville, TX
November 20, 2014
I ordered my seeds on Wednesday and had them in my hands the following Monday. My seed packets were carefully packaged and arrived in good shape.
I love the detailed instructions on each packet. The picture of the seedling is just icing on the cake. Now I know what to look for come spring.
I also appreciate the free seed packet that was tailored to the other seeds purchased in my butterfly theme.
Last but not least is the free shipping with a minimum purchase of $6. Many times I have purchased seeds from larger companies and the cost of shipping exceeded the cost of the seeds.
Only time will tell the quality of the seeds themselves but I have no doubt I will have great success.
Positive Pepa
Angleton, TX (Zone 9a)
November 17, 2014
I recommend ordering from Onalee. I was kept inform every step of the way as soon as I placed my order till it arrived, (carefully packed)at my door. Love the packaging with detailed instructions and info and even a photo of the seedlings. Fast service, quality merchandise and affordable prices.
Positive barbarasissel
Spring, TX
October 25, 2014
Loved that I could order simply seeds and in smaller quantities. They were perfectly packaged with instructions and offers of further help if I need it. Plus, they arrived so quickly! I will recommend Onalee's site and be back myself! Thank you so much, Onalee, for the wonderful customer service!
Positive ggdeaton
Satsuma, AL
October 22, 2014
I received my seed order today and couldn't be happier - everything was well packed and labelled - love the seedling pics and info right on the seed envelopes. Many thanks for the bonus seeds - so very generous and an awesome selection! Will definitely be recommending your company to anyone searching for seeds of all types.
Positive DavidLMo
St Joseph, MO
October 14, 2014
Nice selection and reasonable prices. Quick delivery. And 2 free bonuses. :-) For someone who literally spends several hundred $$$ per year on seeds, this vendor is rated right up there at the top. 5 Stars.

Highly recommended.
Positive dawnaM
Tyler, TX
September 24, 2014
Great seed packages, love the description and seedling pictured. Order was received promptly and packaged in bubble envelope. The website has unusual seeds which I loved and the prices are great. Will continue to shop here.
Positive rkillingbeck
Grass Valley, CA
September 11, 2014
I am in love with you Onalee. I am a newbie to succulents and am starting small with a few different ones. I ordered the 10 plants and 50 babies of Mother of Thousands. Had always liked the look of them for years just did not have time for them. But I do now. Both plants and seeds came very fast and well wrapped. I even received more plants than I ordered. And I want to thank you very much for that. I will be ordering more from you very soon and am having so much fun looking at your online catalog. Keep up the great work.
Positive painetdldy
Saint Petersburg, FL
August 27, 2014
This is my second purchase from Onalee's. Received both within days of purchase (altho we are in adjoining towns). She obviously takes a lot of care in her packaging. Seeds are labeled with name and care instructions. I will definitely purchase from Onalee's again. Thanks!
Positive DavidLyter
Riverview, FL
August 24, 2014
Quick reply and shipping. Many unique seeds. Received white swamp hibiscus seeds to add to my red by the ponds. Can't wait to see the grow and bloom next Spring.

Great website and seller.
Positive naraginger
Pensacola, FL
July 3, 2014
I ordered shampoo ginger last week. When I received my order, I was very pleased to see 3 large healthy rhizome and 1 extra rhizome. Fast shipping.

Naragon Ennis
Positive sbgdallas
Dallas, TX
June 20, 2014
Onalee seed company makes mail ordering a wonderful experience. I was able to find seeds that weren't available anywhere else (white hyacinth bean vine) and then when I had a germination problem, the seeds were replaced within 2 days! That is caring customer service. You can be certain that all of my seeds will come from Onalee from now on.
Positive chaserosario
Malmstrom AFB, MT
May 29, 2014
This is my first experience ordering seeds online. My package arrived many days before the estimated arrival time. It was very sturdily packed, and the seed packages have helpful color photos of the seedlings. I am very pleased to have found hyacinth bean plant seeds. I am also excited by the free package of seeds. I had a wonderful experience with Onalee's and will definitely recommend her site to others. Once my plants grow into what they are supposed to look like, I will try to post photos. Thank you!
Great Falls, Montana
Positive Santhi
Canton, MI
May 13, 2014
Hi Onalee,

I am so so happy that I ordered seeds from you. I came through your website while searching for my favorite kind of plant seeds on google which is Butterfly pea seeds. I don't know why but I love those flowers and it is easy to grow too. I used to have that plant two years back after a long trip back home it died because no one to take care of. I was searching for those seeds a lot since then. Finally, I came through your site and ordered those seeds immediately. You have cleared my doubts and helped me in the ordering process promptly. I give you 100% for your service and quality.

I have ordered 3 varieties of plant seeds from you and I have received a free bonus pack of plant seeds. I am definitely recommending you to my friends. And also, I will definitely order more from you in the near future.

I ordered the seeds 3 days back and I received them today in a safe and protective package. I love the way you packed the seeds and printing the instructions and image of seedling on the seeds envelope. I will sow the seeds soon and will share you the images or feedback again.

I really appreciate your service and I wish you a success in your business.

Thanks,
Santhi, MIchigan.

Copyright © 2000-2016 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.