The scoop on 'Onalee's Seeds, LLC'

Onalee's Seeds, LLC

Onalee's Seeds, LLC has 214 products listed in PlantScout.

Green Star: Good Onalee's Seeds, LLC is a Watchdog 30 company. Green Star: Good

Madeira Beach, Florida 33738 (United States)

» Like them on Facebook

This company offers a variety of plants and seeds.

Company Comment, posted on June 2, 2008:
I strive for 100% satisfaction with everything that I sell. NO SALE IS EVER FINAL UNTIL YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE! Most of the seeds I sell are personally grown, harvested, germination tested and packed by me. I don't sell thousands of different seeds/plants, only those that I can personally tend to and find easy to grow. I provide planting instructions with all seeds and plants and any tricks or tips that I have learned, I pass on to you. I also try to include with every seed order a color picture of a seedling for identification. There is nothing I hate worse than not knowing if what has sprouted is a weed or my plant! I try to take that guesswork out of it for you. And, don't forget, SHIPPING within the USA IS FREE with just a $5 minimum order! No hidden charges, EVER! Email me at [email protected] with any questions!!

Comments:

Displaying the 50 most recent comments:

Positive gardenmnkey
Nashua, NH
July 3, 2017
Purchased Love in a Puff seeds from Onalee. The seeds were shipped quickly and exactly what I have been looking for.

The price was very reasonable.
I recommend her company!
Positive luiza_i
Montreal,
Canada
June 14, 2017
It's not the first time I order seeds from Onalee. Always quick shipping, clear instructions and good germination rate. The seeds are carefully packed.
I will continue ordering and I will also recommend her.
Positive carolyn_haack
Saint Petersburg, FL
June 13, 2017
I've my ordered seeds from Onalee several times now and a,ways had a positive experience. Basically, if she has it, and I want it, she's always my first choice.

Pros:
-Quick shipping. I have never had an order that didn't ship the next business day.
-Website easy to navigate. Can find what I need here.
-Clear germination instructions on every packet of seed, specific to seed type.
-Good communication, Onalee will answer questions if needed, and provides shipping notice with all orders.
-Good germination rate. This tells me seeds ar fresh and haven't been sitting around.

Cons:
Not really any that I can think of. She stands behind her seeds. If she has what you're looking for, definitely order from her.
Positive gardenmom66
Yoakum, TX
June 11, 2017
I ordered seed for the first time. Great experience. First they arrived Very quickly and healthy. I planted them just like direction and three days they were seeding! I'm hoping they survive this Texas weather. I have several kinds of Hibiscus, these Roselle were new ones. Also I have more seeds seeding than package said. I am happy with. Keep you informed how they grow. I would send a Photo but my inability to fix my computer at this time is not letting me download photos. Thanks for the Great seed! Will order again.
Positive Honeyberry22
Sarasota, FL (Zone 9b)
June 8, 2017
I always have a great experience when ordering from Onalee's Seeds. This time I ordered 5 crinum lily bulbs and was sent 6 larger than expected bulbs. I appreciate their care and commitment to providing healthy plants and great service. Jeannie - Honeyberry Cottage Children's Charity Garden.
Positive taylorflower
Conroe, TX
May 12, 2017
The mailman delivered ALL of the seeds today that I ordered from Onalee's Seeds LTD. Their website is easy to use and the ordering was problem free. The package was well protected and I can hardly wait to get everything planted. It is perfect weather here near the Gulf Coast for getting things in the ground. I was especially excited to learn that she sells Coral vine, Hyacinth Vine,and Cucuzzi Squash seeds. I have looked for them without luck for quite a long time.. Everything about this company is perfect from here in my garden area.
Positive pb1624
New Orleans, LA
April 22, 2017
I have been ordering seeds and plants from Onalee since July of 2008. Without fail, I have always been 100% satisfied.
Positive dg8pe
Richmond, VA
April 15, 2017
When I placed my order with Onalee's Seeds, I received a prompt notification by e-mail that my order had been received and would be arriving shortly, and as the e-mail stated, I received my order promptly. I am completely satisfied and very impressed with the service I received. I will definitely be ordering from Onalee again!
Positive Mimi2013
Perry, GA
April 7, 2017
My order was a birthday gift for my mother. I was very happy with it. The order shipped quickly, it arrived in great condition, and I am pleased with all of the information on care of my plant. I will order from this company again!
Positive NightGarden
Houston, TX (Zone 9b)
March 30, 2017
Attentive and courteous service. The plant information along with growing instructions printed on the seed pack are excellent. Received my first order quickly and have already placed my second. Two green thumbs up!
Positive purplethorns
Streetsboro, OH (Zone 5b)
March 20, 2017
I have ordered seeds from Onalee,s company for years. Never been disappointed. Just received an order today, first day of Spring. Same good packaging...seed packets have great description of how to plant seeds for germination into seedlings....
has unique variety of seeds...
Positive CheryleBrown
Macon, GA
March 19, 2017
I ordered some seeds and received them 48 hours later! I haven't started them yet, because we are weathering a cold snap that has lowered soil temp. I'm sure they'll do great because this is not my frist time ordering from this site. You can't go wrong!
Positive bradman79
Grovetown, GA (Zone 8a)
March 8, 2017
Ordered some hard to find seeds; they arrived FAST and healthy (meaning they sprouted in the proper conditions).
Company representative comment on March 19, 2017:
On Mar 19, 2017 11:43 AM, Onalee\'s Seeds, LLC responded with:

Great to hear! Enjoy!

Positive KatSoCal
La Jolla, CA
February 24, 2017
I received my order within days of submitting my order over the weekend. Very friendly service. Great quality seeds.
Positive Lily373
Sebring, FL
February 22, 2017
Very happy with what I bought. Fast service. Great company. Highly recommend.
Positive Postfallsgarden
Post Falls, ID
February 9, 2017
Fast service and generous seed count. Great !
Positive ziara
Naaldwijk,
Netherlands
January 19, 2017
For my nursery in the Netherlands I as looking for adding to my assortment. I came across onalee seeds and was impressed with their variety. After ordering I got a very quick response and the seeds were send the same day! When I received them they were good quality and had good germination.
Positive JanDSwanson
Minneapolis, MN
November 10, 2016
I have been searching for a different Castor bean plant, the purple one caught my eye.
I ordered them on the weekend and they arrived 3 days later.
Excited to start them this winter as I am zone 4b. Putting my beds in sleepmode and preparing my overwinter/seeding area.
Positive JoMike
Fort Myers, FL
October 5, 2016
Plesantly surprised by the size and quality of the pinecone ginger tubers received. Will be using this vender again and have no reservations on refering to my gardening friends and family.
On Oct 5, 2016 2:29 PM, Onalee\'s Seeds, LLC responded with:

Thank you! Hope you enjoy them!

Positive reekin
Phoenix, AZ
September 15, 2016
I haven't tried to grow the seeds. I ordered from Onalee's Seeds and was very pleased with how fast my seeds were shipped to me. I was so surprised to find an extra packet of seeds shipped with my order as a bonus! Onalee really seems to care about customers and fellow plant growers! When the growing season comes, I will try my hand at growing the seeds I bought. I'm excited to try the bonus seeds also! Thanks Onalee!
On Oct 5, 2016 2:30 PM, Onalee\'s Seeds, LLC responded with:

Thank you! I hope you enjoy them!!

Positive virginiarose
Portsmouth, VA (Zone 8a)
September 3, 2016
Posted on April 25, 2013, updated September 3, 2016
Posted on December 31, 2010, updated April 25, 2013
I Heard about Onalee\'s from Daves plant files , I was looking for yellow hibiscus and I found two real pretty ones and I ordered seeds, very reasonable price and free shipping! I was very pleased with the service. The seeds arrived fast ! Packing was really good too. I will shop again !
On April 25th, 2013, virginiarose added the following:

Very nice tubers at a great price! Fast shipping too. Thank you Onalee!

Gloriosa Lily, Climbing Lily, Flame Lily (Gloriosa superba) Tubers -- -4 Tubers
On September 3rd, 2016, virginiarose added the following:

I am so happy to have a place where I can be sure the seeds are viable and true to name. Onalee's is very reputable company with great attention to details, fast service, great packing and free shipping. I also love the instructions on the packet, the website and that she takes paypal. Thank you Onalee!!
On Oct 5, 2016 2:30 PM, Onalee\'s Seeds, LLC responded with:

Thank you so much! So glad your'e enjoying everything!

Positive frankman
Dahlonega, GA
July 24, 2016
Glad to find Onalee's seeds. Very fast delivery and way more seeds in each packet than I expected. The planting instructions are very helpful.
Positive achicade
Dallas, GA (Zone 7a)
July 18, 2016
Onalee always turns around orders in days, I got mine within the week. I am always satisfied with the seed I get from her, have never had a problem and germination rate is awesome! I have been buying from her for years.... definitely recommend her! And, free shipping, too!! Can't go wrong!
Positive oxking85
Tallahassee, FL
July 15, 2016
Quick and personal service! I ordered on a Thursday, shipped the following Monday, and I received my shipment Wednesday of the same week. I ordered some seeds and a Black Runner Elephant Ear plant. The plant was healthy looking and in great condition. I will return in the future for my tropical needs. It was nice receiving detailed instructions on how to plant the items I bought. You can tell this business cares about it's products and customers.
Positive Kartru
Parrish, FL
June 24, 2016
I was so happy finding Onalee's website. Ordered 3 packages of seeds that I had been looking for, very fast shipment. Great customer service
Will certainly buy more
Positive blumenlieber
vancouver, WA (Zone 8a)
May 18, 2016
Awesome! Ordered brug, got 3 long healthy branches delivered within days. Love the product and the service! Thank you, Onalee!
On Oct 5, 2016 2:31 PM, Onalee\'s Seeds, LLC responded with:

Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy!!

Positive RickG57
Rindge, NH (Zone 5a)
May 16, 2016
My seed order arrived quickly, carefully packed, and with clear planting instructions. It's too soon for anything to have sprouted just yet, but the purchase experience was great.
Positive Mishacal
Anniston, AL
May 7, 2016
The speed of the order was surprising excellent. received package next day.
all seeds had been labeled with easy fallowing instruction.
planted them and all of them sprouted fast, can't wait to see them in full bloom.
I'm recommending Onalee's to all my friends - fast delivery- friendly service and every question will be satisfied answered.

Positive mrimark
Columbia, SC
May 6, 2016
Wow! Received a gorgeous Queen Emma with tons of roots!
Great price too! Shipped quick in 2 days and packaged well.
Will definitely be back!
Positive jmcarolina
Greenville, SC
May 6, 2016
She was very prompt at sending my order and I love the detailed info and seedling picture on the seed packet! I don't normally plants seeds so it was very helpful.
Positive TimtheMeadMan
Bay City, TX
May 5, 2016
Service was great. This was the first time I've ever ordered live cuttings online. The plants were shipped very fast and arrived within 2 days. Initially paypal did not send me the shipping information/tracking number so I contacted Onalee and had a response within the hour.

In short: Very friendly and fast service. If rating on a 5 star scale. 5/5
Positive oldnscruffy
Modena, NY
May 4, 2016
Recommended!!! Products (seeds) as described (or better)!
Positive geverson
Neshanic Station, NJ
March 12, 2016
got exactly what i ordered quickly and at a lower price than i found on other vendors. Thank you!
Positive sidew
vancouver,
Canada
February 28, 2016
Onalee was extremely helpful and efficient in helping
me get my order in for exactly what I wanted.
I was then very pleasantly surprised by just how quickly
my seeds order arrived!

Thanks a lot!
Positive rterzieva
Sofia,
Bulgaria
February 11, 2016
I was very excited when I found Onalee's Seeds site.
It is one of the few that offer seeds of hibiscus and this is the site with the largest selection.
Of course I ordered of all kinds :).
The order came and surprised me with a nice bonus - seeds for exceptionally beautiful plants.
I'm looking forward to warm weather to see how plants grow.

You create and send beauty, which brings much joy.
Thank you very much!
Positive gbee
Mahon,
Spain
February 10, 2016
My seeds arrived within a week, which is little short of miraculous given that I live in Menorca, off the coast of Spain. Seeds were well protected by the packaging. Excellent instructions and a very useful picture of the seedling. Some extra seeds added, which is a nice touch. First rate service. Wish all companies were like this!
Positive ruffrow2hoe
Fort Scott, KS
February 10, 2016
She did not have the seed I wanted at the time. I ask her to e-mail me when it was available. She did. We made an order and it was shipped and received quickly. 5 stars for service.
Positive pyrocles
Menlo Park, CA
February 5, 2016
I received my order quickly, with precisely what I expected (in fact, with more seeds than promised). I love the way that the picture of the plant and useful instructions for planting are printed on the packets. Thank you!
Positive rick0527
Nancy, KY
February 5, 2016
Very pleased with my seed order! Ordered 2 pks of 5 seeds and received 17 seeds. Had ordered 2 pks of these (jatropha) seeds from another company (6 seeds) and after 2 months not 1 has germinated--using different pre-planting methods. Onalee's seeds I received were 3 times the size of the other company's, and look more viable! I love that the packs have instructions and an example of what the seedlings should look like--very helpful when planting seeds of an unfamiliar plant. Onalee has likely gained a repeat customer--highly recommend!
Positive MVIsland
MA, MA (Zone 7a)
January 8, 2016
I placed my first order with Onalee's a few days ago. My seeds arrived in less than a week. Will buy from her again...

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]