The scoop on 'Onalee's Seeds, LLC'

Onalee's Seeds, LLC

Onalee's Seeds, LLC has 217 products listed in PlantScout.

Green Star: Good Onalee's Seeds, LLC is a Watchdog 30 company. Green Star: Good

Madeira Beach, Florida 33738 (United States)

» Like them on Facebook

This company offers a variety of plants and seeds.

Company Comment, posted on June 2, 2008:
I strive for 100% satisfaction with everything that I sell. NO SALE IS EVER FINAL UNTIL YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE! Most of the seeds I sell are personally grown, harvested, germination tested and packed by me. I don't sell thousands of different seeds/plants, only those that I can personally tend to and find easy to grow. I provide planting instructions with all seeds and plants and any tricks or tips that I have learned, I pass on to you. I also try to include with every seed order a color picture of a seedling for identification. There is nothing I hate worse than not knowing if what has sprouted is a weed or my plant! I try to take that guesswork out of it for you. And, don't forget, SHIPPING within the USA IS FREE with just a $5 minimum order! No hidden charges, EVER! Email me at onalee@aol.com with any questions!!

Comments:

Displaying the 50 most recent comments:

Positive tuaarfd
Fort Smith, AR
April 15, 2015
Have always been pleased with my orders. They also arrive much sooner than I expected.
Positive nerois5
Ramsey, NJ
April 14, 2015
This company is a class act.

My order was delayed and temporarily lost by the Post Office. When I contacted Onalee's Seeds, she immediately sent out a duplicate order--no questions asked. When I emailed her that USPS had finally delivered the original items, her response was "share them with a friend".

She has seeds (and plants) you don't find just anywhere, at reasonable prices and absurdly low priced shipping.
Positive FearlessQueen
Englewood, FL (Zone 10a)
April 12, 2015
I love this company. I ordered seeds and cuttings and everything arrived quickly, plus bonus packages and an extra cutting. Onalee has a personal and positive way of communicating and absolutely cares about her products and clients. The information on the seed packages is very helpful, specially the picture of the seedling.
Positive rwils
Charlottesville, VA
March 29, 2015
Excellent, Super-fast shipping! Purchased seeds.
Positive philthomas
Atlanta, TX
March 9, 2015
Fast, accurate and personal.
Positive sss56
Gastonia, NC
March 3, 2015
I've placed 2 different orders for seeds in the past few weeks and both were delivered quickly. Everything was perfect. Thanks.
Positive seabrooks68
Tuscaloosa, AL
February 27, 2015
Great free, quick shipping. Excellent info on seed packet!!
Positive ttenni
Alexander, AR
January 31, 2015
I placed an order from Onalee's Seeds on 1/26/15 and received it on 1/31/15. The order was promptly and correctly filled. Upon opening my parcel, I was pleased to find the seed packets chocked full of useful planting information, along with a color picture of the related seedlings. Two thumbs up for Onalee Seeds!!!
Positive NoLawns
Warrenville, IL
January 31, 2015
Ordered the Datura Collection. (5Types) Easiest way for me to start a collection! Super fast shipping, seeds look amazing, very nicely labeled and organized. Glad to find someone offering a collection of datura. I can't wait- Actually just sowed them! Can't wait to see them bloom. Thanks!
Positive gardenpom
Melbourne, FL
January 26, 2015
Posted on May 3, 2007, updated January 26, 2015
Just received an order from Onalee, for Morning Glory rooted cuttings and a couple of seed packets. The order was shipped quickly and packed securely. The cuttings look great, have been planted and I will have to wait and see how well they grow. At this time I can say I would certainly order from Onalee again.
On April 19th, 2008, gardenpom added the following:

The rooted MG cuttings did not do well, but it was my fault, not Onalees. Just received a second order of Butterfly Weed seeds, arrived in days from the time I ordered them. Great service and fine seeds. I certainly recommend her highly.
On January 26th, 2015, gardenpom added the following:

Another order of seeds arrived today. Love the detailed planting instructions. Much better than a LOT of larger companies. I have not had a lot of luck germinating seeds lately, I hope with the better instructions provided these will.
Positive jebII
Pflugerville, TX
November 20, 2014
I ordered my seeds on Wednesday and had them in my hands the following Monday. My seed packets were carefully packaged and arrived in good shape.
I love the detailed instructions on each packet. The picture of the seedling is just icing on the cake. Now I know what to look for come spring.
I also appreciate the free seed packet that was tailored to the other seeds purchased in my butterfly theme.
Last but not least is the free shipping with a minimum purchase of $6. Many times I have purchased seeds from larger companies and the cost of shipping exceeded the cost of the seeds.
Only time will tell the quality of the seeds themselves but I have no doubt I will have great success.
Positive Pepa
Angleton, TX (Zone 9a)
November 17, 2014
I recommend ordering from Onalee. I was kept inform every step of the way as soon as I placed my order till it arrived, (carefully packed)at my door. Love the packaging with detailed instructions and info and even a photo of the seedlings. Fast service, quality merchandise and affordable prices.
Positive weRgroot
New Port Richey, FL (Zone 9b)
November 14, 2014
My sister, a Master Gardener, had recommended this company so I decided to give it a try. I was not disappointed with the ordering, billing and shipping process. I placed my order on 11/12/2014, paid easily with PayPal, and received my seeds on 11/14/2014. I'll update the review once I've started germinating the seeds to report my success . .

One other note; you get a free pack of seeds with the order and I was able to select which seeds I wanted. I've gotten free seeds from online vendors before, but it was always at their discretion as to what seeds I received. I appreciate this practice.
Positive barbarasissel
Spring, TX
October 25, 2014
Loved that I could order simply seeds and in smaller quantities. They were perfectly packaged with instructions and offers of further help if I need it. Plus, they arrived so quickly! I will recommend Onalee's site and be back myself! Thank you so much, Onalee, for the wonderful customer service!
Positive ggdeaton
Satsuma, AL
October 22, 2014
I received my seed order today and couldn't be happier - everything was well packed and labelled - love the seedling pics and info right on the seed envelopes. Many thanks for the bonus seeds - so very generous and an awesome selection! Will definitely be recommending your company to anyone searching for seeds of all types.
Positive DavidLMo
St Joseph, MO
October 14, 2014
Nice selection and reasonable prices. Quick delivery. And 2 free bonuses. :-) For someone who literally spends several hundred $$$ per year on seeds, this vendor is rated right up there at the top. 5 Stars.

Highly recommended.
Positive dawnaM
Tyler, TX
September 24, 2014
Great seed packages, love the description and seedling pictured. Order was received promptly and packaged in bubble envelope. The website has unusual seeds which I loved and the prices are great. Will continue to shop here.
Positive rkillingbeck
Grass Valley, CA
September 11, 2014
I am in love with you Onalee. I am a newbie to succulents and am starting small with a few different ones. I ordered the 10 plants and 50 babies of Mother of Thousands. Had always liked the look of them for years just did not have time for them. But I do now. Both plants and seeds came very fast and well wrapped. I even received more plants than I ordered. And I want to thank you very much for that. I will be ordering more from you very soon and am having so much fun looking at your online catalog. Keep up the great work.
Positive painetdldy
Saint Petersburg, FL
August 27, 2014
This is my second purchase from Onalee's. Received both within days of purchase (altho we are in adjoining towns). She obviously takes a lot of care in her packaging. Seeds are labeled with name and care instructions. I will definitely purchase from Onalee's again. Thanks!
Positive DavidLyter
Riverview, FL
August 24, 2014
Quick reply and shipping. Many unique seeds. Received white swamp hibiscus seeds to add to my red by the ponds. Can't wait to see the grow and bloom next Spring.

Great website and seller.
Positive naraginger
Pensacola, FL
July 3, 2014
I ordered shampoo ginger last week. When I received my order, I was very pleased to see 3 large healthy rhizome and 1 extra rhizome. Fast shipping.

Naragon Ennis
Positive sbgdallas
Dallas, TX
June 20, 2014
Onalee seed company makes mail ordering a wonderful experience. I was able to find seeds that weren't available anywhere else (white hyacinth bean vine) and then when I had a germination problem, the seeds were replaced within 2 days! That is caring customer service. You can be certain that all of my seeds will come from Onalee from now on.
Positive chaserosario
Malmstrom AFB, MT
May 29, 2014
This is my first experience ordering seeds online. My package arrived many days before the estimated arrival time. It was very sturdily packed, and the seed packages have helpful color photos of the seedlings. I am very pleased to have found hyacinth bean plant seeds. I am also excited by the free package of seeds. I had a wonderful experience with Onalee's and will definitely recommend her site to others. Once my plants grow into what they are supposed to look like, I will try to post photos. Thank you!
Great Falls, Montana
Positive Santhi
Canton, MI
May 13, 2014
Hi Onalee,

I am so so happy that I ordered seeds from you. I came through your website while searching for my favorite kind of plant seeds on google which is Butterfly pea seeds. I don't know why but I love those flowers and it is easy to grow too. I used to have that plant two years back after a long trip back home it died because no one to take care of. I was searching for those seeds a lot since then. Finally, I came through your site and ordered those seeds immediately. You have cleared my doubts and helped me in the ordering process promptly. I give you 100% for your service and quality.

I have ordered 3 varieties of plant seeds from you and I have received a free bonus pack of plant seeds. I am definitely recommending you to my friends. And also, I will definitely order more from you in the near future.

I ordered the seeds 3 days back and I received them today in a safe and protective package. I love the way you packed the seeds and printing the instructions and image of seedling on the seeds envelope. I will sow the seeds soon and will share you the images or feedback again.

I really appreciate your service and I wish you a success in your business.

Thanks,
Santhi, MIchigan.
Positive Mima56
Thayer, MO (Zone 6a)
May 11, 2014
Posted on October 5, 2011, updated May 11, 2014
Posted on April 16, 2011, updated October 5, 2011
I am starting my first Monarch butterfly garden, and based on DG ratings, I placed my first order with Onalee. I certainly wasn't disappointed! Timely emails re my order and USPS got my order here quickly (you never know!). I am so impressed with the seed envelopes that Onalee has printed. What great info! I have gardened for 30 years and still I picked up a few tips! Considering the expense of packing, shipping, and the free seeds, my total cost was extremely reasonable. For the record, I ordered Asclepias curassavica (2), Tithonis rotundifolia, and an heirloom Cucumber.
On October 5th, 2011, Mima56 added the following:

I had terrific luck with Onalee's seeds this spring and summer! I just received my second order.....with thoughts of winter sowing for the first time. All of Onalee's seed packs have wonderful sowing instructions and detailed growing advice. Go to her website and you will find terrific suggestions! Free shipping + bonus seed pack of your choice. Gotta love her!!
On May 11th, 2014, Mima56 added the following:

Received another order. For certain things, I just go to Onaleeseeds! Whatever I order is always first quality. Shipping and packaging are amazing, and if you need extra advice, replies are super quick! Find Onalee on FB. You can tell that she loves what she does and has a great rapport with her customers!
Positive mrickett
Lawrenceville, GA
April 28, 2014
I ordered crocosmia bulbs and cardinal climber seeds. I made my purchase from Onalee's Seeds based on feedback from this site. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. My items arrived quickly and were well packaged. The bulbs were much larger than expected. The seeds were also high quality. I'm really impressed with Onalee's Seeds.
Positive olsenscats
Holbrook, NY
April 16, 2014
I was searching for four-o-clock tubers and e-mailed onalee's to inquire. They actually e-mailed me back and told me that they would notify me when the weather was warmer and let me know when to order. When the weather warmed up they notified me-the ordering process was smooth they kept in contact during process and I received the LARGEST tubers I ever saw. This company is amazing and I will pass the word to all of my gardening friends. Thank you!!!
Positive BlackBearManor
Silver Springs, FL
April 13, 2014
What a delightful surprise doing business with Onalee's.
Beginning with the user friendly website,searching the site and placing an order was as uncomplicated as it gets.
The secure purchasing makes doing business stress-free.
You can tell that customer satisfaction is a priority - first by the wording on the website and reinforced with delivery of your purchase. My order arrived in jet plane speed time , seeds were packaged in an easy to read envelope on which very personal ,easy to understand information was provided complete with seedling photos. Regardless of the fact that they were just packets of seed, packets were bubble wrapped as an extra measure of safety.
With all the thoughtful attention to these details Onalee's manages to offer gardening opportunities at a very affordable price.And they add a bonus freebie to boot!
I definitely plan on ordering some bulbs and cuttings in the very near future as well as recommending others to give them a try.
Onalee's should be the standard that other companies strive to achieve.
Positive barbaraflanagan
Lake Monticello, VA
April 13, 2014
As a newcomer to Onalee, I am so excited by her expertise and offerings. My personal experience with Onalee herself has been exceptional (I don't know how she does it all!) and I feel like a valued customer from the start. I am not at all surprised that her company is top-rated. I couldn't be happier with the pictures, information, and personal tone in what to know about the seeds that interest me. I trust that this will be just a beginning of our relationship.
Positive ViningVirgo
Jacksonville, FL
April 4, 2014
Posted on June 6, 2013, updated April 4, 2014
Ordered the two Sazanami Morning Glories "Ripples". Received the package faster than I expected and it was beautiful. The package was the original large full color Japanese packaging that I'd never seen before. That impressed me.

The price was just right for the amount of seeds, so in quantity and quality it actually worked out to be a great deal when you consider no one else has these particular varieties.

Thank you Onalee!

I'll be coming back to Onaleeseeds.com!
On April 4th, 2014, ViningVirgo added the following:

Update 4/4/14: It has been a while, maybe a year now, that I've been buying from Onalee and all I can say is I am always extremely satisfied. Never had a problem, always fast delivery and exactly what I wanted. Onalee has morning glory seeds I could not find anywhere else! Can't wait for the next purchase!!
Positive mimiengelstad
Woodstock, VA
March 29, 2014
mimiengelstad
Virginia
4-19-14

I was looking for white hyacinth beans. Onalee was the only company I could find, that sold them.

I placed my order and 3 days later my order arrived.

Fantastic
Positive ndoyle
Lenoir City, TN (Zone 7a)
March 24, 2014
I received my seed order in just a couple of days, and I also appreciated the plant info on the seed packet. Now if we could get some spring warm temperatures delivered just as quickly!
Positive lamarcoux
Middleburg, FL
March 12, 2014
Wonderful service! Very quick shipping, tracking info provided. Good size plants and they look nice and healthy. Would recommend highly.

Positive poppolyculture
Princeton
United States
March 3, 2014
It's not easy to find Candletree Seeds. Found them here and for a reasonable price. While there I found lots of other neat seeds. The order came surprisingly quick. Will definitely order from Onalee again.
Positive cymbaline
Summersville, WV (Zone 6a)
February 25, 2014
Order was shipped quickly and she threw in a freebie. Seeds are packaged in envelopes with lots of growing information & tips printed on them, along with a seedling ID photo. Haven't planted any yet, but I'll try to remember to come back and edit this review when I do.
Positive Alesia61
Huntsville, AL
February 24, 2014
I came across Onalee's Seeds' website last week and I'm so glad I did! I was about to give up on the seeds I had been looking for and I was so excited to find out that she had them!!! I received my order in less than a week. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ONALEE'S SEEDS!!! I will definitely be a repeat customer! Thank you so much Onalee!
Positive JeremysGarden
Fresno, CA
February 6, 2014
Ordered and received seed quickly and in great condition.
All packets exceeded minimum seeds per packet.
Placed order during a free seed packet giveaway and received it with my order.
Free shipping in the US. Emailed a question and got a quick reply.
I would have ordered a lot more if she had more edibles for temperate climate US.
Thank you Onalee!
Posted on March 30, 2009, updated February 1, 2014
Thanks a lot , the seeds are arrived in Hungary
Dany
On February 1st, 2014, dany12 added the following:

Seeds arrived ... thanks for the gift !
Positive zhalemur
Jacksonville, FL
January 31, 2014
Have recieved my third order. Just like the previous orders (another JMG and some other seeds), shipping was free and the seed count was at or above the advertised amount. Keep up the great work!
Positive streamofdreams
Kansas City, MO
January 26, 2014
I purchased seeds in 2013 from Onalee's and had great success. I just ordered seeds for 2014 and received my seeds within a few days. Can't wait to start planting. Great job, Onalees!