The scoop on 'Possum Ridge Farm and Gardens'

Possum Ridge Farm and Gardens

169 Old Possum Ridge Road
Mt. Eden, Kentucky 40046 (United States)

Phone: 502-477-5854

Comments:

Positive lwillaredt
Davenport, IA
August 26, 2008
This nursery offers a great selection of daylily cultivars at very reasonable prices. I especially like spiders, and they have a good proportion of those. The plants arrived quickly and in very good condition. They had been carefully divided, cleaned and packaged. All were of healthy size and are thriving for me now. I really appreciate the good service and healthy plants I recieved from Possum Ridge and will order from them again. Thank you. Linda Willaredt
Positive Buckeyesnblooms
Shelbyville, KY (Zone 6a)
July 24, 2008
I visited Possum Ridge during their open gardens, and subsequently placed an order that I returned to pick up. They are very pleasant people and the daylilies are doing great! I am very pleased with their plants.
Positive ldywldkat
Louisville, KY
July 1, 2006
My girlfriend and I found Wally and Pat's place 3 years ago. While we visit lot's of gardens for the beauty we always go back to them for the plants. When you go to buy from them you feel like you are there to visit friends that just happen to have plants to buy. They sell daylilies for the love of the flowers.

Their selection is more than anywhere we have been to in the Louisville area. You also get more fans for your money than anywhere else we have found.

You should make sure you visit them. They'll have a tent sent up with water and colas and extra chairs to sit and visit awhile.

You will have a great day when you visit!
Positive TuddyE
Georgetown, KY (Zone 6a)
September 23, 2005
I never heard of this company until dg, but thought I would give it a shot. I am delighted that I did! I guess having lived in the big city for so long before moving to KY, I was leary of such a small company in a small town.
Boy, was I wrong on this one. The customer service was terrific, the handling professional, and the plants were perfect. Usually when I get plants, I clean them up a bit-trim them out ect. These plants were large, well marked and in better shape than any I got this year. This is a fine company-no matter the size, and I will buy more plants and tell everyone I know to do the same.
Positive se_eds
Millersburg, PA (Zone 6b)
August 25, 2005
Possum Ridge has great plants and very good prices. I found one I was searching for, for a long time. They ship their plants well protected and in a timely manner. I will buy from them again.
Positive nearlywild
Oxford, MS
June 23, 2005
Shopping with Possum Ridge Farm was a wonderful experience. The order was handled timely and in a most professional way. Email questions were answered promptly.
Best of all the lilies were huge, healthy plants with ample fans for a good start. You won't be sorry if you order from Possum Ridge.
Positive JanePA
McAlisterville, PA
August 5, 2004
I received 7 daylilies today from Possum Ridge and they all are very nice, and the size is better then I got elsewhere. The prices are very reasonable, and the service was great. Pat actually called me to let me know a daylily I ordered was not available and gave me a refund with my shipment. I will be ordering from her in the future. JanePA
On May 13th, 2005, JanePA added the following:

This is now May 13, 2005. I said in my post of last year that I would order from Possum Ridge again, and I did. In fact I ordered 15 daylilies, and they are very nice. They have a great root system, and all look healthy. Pat thought one I ordered and she shipped was smaller than she liked so she sent me an additional sub. Her prices are competitive, I received great bonuses, and she is a pleasure to 'talk' to via e-mail. All of the daylilies I received from her last year are back, and we had an up and down winter here in PA. I am looking forward to checking out her new additions when they become available. Jane
Positive statman
July 22, 2004
Prompt communication. Nice healthy fans. Gift plants from my list of suggestions. I would order from them again.