The scoop on 'Sunflower Farms'

Sunflower Farms

17609 S. Western Ave.
Gardena, California 90247 (United States)

Comments:

Positive alterfritz
Gardena, CA
June 22, 2007
Last year I had to do the garden of the house we bought new. It was pretty much a devastation, just some dead old bushes and shrubs. I went to sunflowers with a plan of my garden. They helped me lay out the garden, front and back, helped me pick out nice plants and delivered them all for free. When they arrived here they helped me place them in the right spot, so the people I had rented could put them all in.
None of the plants I got from them died since then, they all grew very well and I can only say it was a very positive experience.
Positive abboorman
July 23, 2004
Wendy and Diane are more than helpful, they are knowledgable. This place is a dream to visit: you can spend all day wondering through their shaded areas and visiting the many plants they have there. Roses, roses, roses. You can get nearly any kind carried by nearly every grower on the west coast. Weekend events for the kids and the adults make this a wonderful place to spend your money at. They also help sponser the South Coast Rose Society.