The scoop on 'Tennessee Daylilies'

Tennessee Daylilies

2046 Broome Road
Palmyra, Tennessee 37142 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Negative lokifRey
Los Alamitos, CA
September 9, 2006
No response to either an e-mail enquiry of a couple of months ago, nor to a prospective order sent in more recently. I see that the copyright notice on the site only goes to 2005. Sorry if the company is having troubles; but if they're not doing business, they should take down the site or indicate it's for looking at pictures only, so as not to waste people's time.
Company representative comment on January 9, 2007:
This is a message from the webmaster of tennessee daylilies: I appologize for any misunderstandings but the email server was not operating properly due to other ISP's updating their SPAM catchers. Orders through these servers have been mistaken for SPAM. Right now I am working to remedy this. I have added an email address to bypass the servers along with the following message on the website.

"Please feel free to email us or call us because we are currently experiencing technical issues with our automated internet ordering forms, due to the SPAM filters of certain Internet Service Providers accidently classifying your orders as SPAM and trashing them. We are sorry for any inconvience this may cause."

Again I appologize for any misunderstandings, TennesseeDaylilies is still up and functioning to take care of your Day Liliy needs!
Positive cceamore
Hixson, TN (Zone 7a)
June 2, 2005
I ordered from this Company and recieved my order a day after ordering and I recieved Huge fans and a Lovely bonus.I will be ordering from Gloria in the future and I would recommend this company to anyone. I give them A+
Positive daylily970
Coshocton, OH (Zone 6a)
May 27, 2005
received nice huge fans, extra bonus. great communication, nice transaction.