The scoop on 'Hill Top Aquatic Gardens (Hilltopwatergardens.com)'

Hill Top Aquatic Gardens (Hilltopwatergardens.com)

104 Owl Hill Rd
Lititz, Pennsylvania 17543 (United States)

Phone: 1-888-565-3396

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Positive Dave1969
Lancaster, PA
January 4, 2005
I just called this out fit to get a question about my fish and wintering my pond. It is unreal! I think we talked about 20 minutes about water gardening. It was like old friends or something. So knowledgeable and not trying to rip me off by selling me some stuff I don't need like another site i won't name! Anyway if any of those guys find this posting...thanks you guys rock!
Positive acura5117
Mount Joy, PA
August 6, 2004
I am very new to owning a pond and really knew very little. I bought a new home that had a pond that was left unattended for quite sometime. I called Hill Top on the phone after finding there web site. I didn't know what to do from step one. They spent a lot of time with me on the phone giving me advice what to do what to purchase and what not use or do. They were extremely smart and friendly. I have since called them again with other questions and again they were there to give me advice even when I didn't buy something at that time. What a great bunch of people!!! My pond now looks beautiful and I have Fish, Frogs and plants. I would recommend Hill Top to anyone with water features as their pricing was pretty good as well.
Sincerely,